2019 NCAA Tourney Men vs Kentucky (Bramblett Audio)

Viper

• ellitor changed the title to 2019 NCAA Tourney Men vs Kentucky (Bramblett Audio)

3 minutes ago, AUBourne said:

Is there full versions of the UNC, and Kentucky tournament games out there? I never got to watch the broadcasts of the games. 

No because the tournament games and Auburn audio are both copyrighted by CBS. This will be blocked by CBS in short time, so enjoy for the moment.

4 minutes ago, Viper said:

No because the tournament games and Auburn audio are both copyrighted by CBS. This will be blocked by CBS in short time, so enjoy for the moment.

If anyone saw me watching that they would think I was insane. Huge smile and teary eyes. I still dont think my son appreciates the experience of that game. I have watched so much bad AU basketball over the years. But we will always that week in KC. 

Just a huge play by Bryce on these missed free throw.  Such confidence in that shot for 3. Jared and Bryce carried us in the 2nd half.  That reminds me how much I miss those guys. But that's what the tourney is, a place for new legends to be born.  Who is going to do it this year?

5 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Just a huge play by Bryce on these missed free throw.  Such confidence in that shot for 3.

When he stole it and hit it, it immediately reminded me of this...

What a treasure this audio is man.

Although it would be a little bittersweet with how we lost it, I would absolutely adore hearing Rod call the 2nd half comeback against Virginia. Especially the go ahead 3 that Bryce hit from the corner. 

2 hours ago, Viper said:

When he stole it and hit it, it immediately reminded me of this...

Yes, me too. 

17 hours ago, Viper said:

Auburn audio are both copyrighted by CBS

I thought Fox has copyright on AU audio now?

On 3/1/2020 at 5:01 AM, ellitor said:

I thought Fox has copyright on AU audio now?

NCAA tournament audio is copyrighted by Westwood One. That’s why it’s not available on AU’s audio site. CBS has the copyright on the video and who blocks tournament youtube footage.

Archived