Men vs Tennessee Game Thread

Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

I didn't realize I needed your permission to post.  Oh, wait, I don't.  Take your switch out of dick mode and enjoy the game.

Lol the guy that’s always a dick, you Literally don’t post unless you’re trying to s*** on someone. You rarely post all year and then come in and start wanting to do play by play in the last minute of the game, of all times. Just stop. Pretty rich of u to call anyone a dick lol

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So nice to get a win and not have to stress at the end. Won by 22 with 2 starters and our 6th man in foul trouble the entire game.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Lol the guy that’s always a dick, you Literally don’t post unless you’re trying to s*** on someone. You rarely post all year and then come in and start wanting to do play by play in the last minute of the game, of all times. Just stop. Pretty rich of u to call anyone a dick lol

Love that a moderator can be such a dick to people all the time.

In my very unlearned opinion, this is the best game that we played all year. Damn mongrels in the striped shirts kept it from being a no-doubter. We had a few bumps in the road and a few self-inflicted bad plays, but not many. Great game

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Lol the guy that’s always a dick, you Literally don’t post unless you’re trying to s*** on someone. You rarely post all year and then come in and start wanting to do play by play. Just stop.

dude.  Dial is back a notch. You started this back and forth.  All you had to do was ignore the post.  Now, stop being the dick you always are here and just enjoy the game.  I'm entitled to post when I want to post and I don't care what you think of me or whether you like it or not. 

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

If Doughty had half of that last game, we’d be...never mind

I just wish we did that in Rupp

Doughty had 25 points last game. Definitely wasn't his fault we lost the game.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

If Doughty had half of that last game, we’d be...never mind

I just wish we did that in Rupp

I'm guessing you're not the only one with that thought.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Yep, been this way since I joined this forum way back. Don’t know what the point is that he literally has hardly posted in any basketball game thread all year, then decides he wants to do play by play in the season finale 

Top 3 SEC finish in a rebuilding year. There aren't enough good things that can be said about Bruce and our staff

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

He fired the first shot and I was doing play by play for YEARS when nobody here cared about baasketball. I'm not the one being the dick here.  All he had to do was ignore the post.

Just now, WarTiger said:

dude.  Dial is back a notch. You started this back and forth.  All you had to do was ignore the post.  Now, stop being the dick you always are here and just enjoy the game.  I'm entitled to post when I want to post and I don't care what you think of me or whether you like it or not. 

Lol I’m always a dick... lol. Dude more people back me than they back u. You literally never post in any game thread then u want to do your “play by play” in the Last minute of the season finale 

Just now, WarTiger said:

He fired the first shot and I was doing play by play for YEARS when nobody here cared about baasketball. I'm not the one being the dick here.  All he had to do was ignore the post.

So what was the point of doing play by play, when somebody was already doing it, in the last minute of the game when u have hardly posted all year? It was to be an ass that’s why, I’ve been on this board long enough that I know how u are

2 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

Mav has been doing play-by-play ALL year. Every game thread except for maybe the 1 or 2 that I did. There was no point for you to come in and start doing it because you felt like it. He asked why you decided to do it and you called him a dick and then you get your panties in a bunch when he calls you one back. Every single post I read of yours is you being a condescending ass to people.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Mav has been doing play-by-play ALL year. Every game thread except for maybe the 1 or 2 that I did. There was no point for you to come in and start doing it because you felt like it. He asked why you decided to do it and you called him a dick and then you get your panties in a bunch when he calls you one back. Every single post I read of yours is you being a condescending ass to people.

I also, legitimately asked a question. WT decided to do his I didn’t need your permission to post, take it down a notch, etc. I didn’t fire a shot lol

Could WarTiger and Maverick kinda work things out? If I were doing play by play, I wouldn't mind someone giving me a break once in a while between media timeouts. Play by play can be exhausting and cumbersome with an active board. I'm just happy to see passion for AU basketball. I did radio play by play for high school back in the day, so I understand.

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I also, legitimately asked a question. WT decided to do his I didn’t need your permission to post, take it down a notch, etc. I didn’t fire a shot lol

I know you don't need me to but I got your back. :D I've never seen one of your posts that I've considered mean or you being a dick.

Man I’ve been banging on our guard play (or lack there of) a lot this year but man the guys stepped up today. Heck of a game by both Samir and J’Von. Superb timing to hopefully get some momentum going like last year. Well done men. 

Just now, slyinsocal said:

Could WarTiger and Maverick kinda work things out? If I were doing play by play, I wouldn't mind someone giving me a break once in a while between media timeouts. Play by play can be exhausting and cumbersome with an active board. I'm just happy to see passion for AU basketball.

Here’s the thing, it wouldn’t bother me, had it been somebody that posted all year, etc. but when u come in, in the final minute of the game and decide to do play by play and then when I ask a legit question, and u want to be an ass about it, hell no

2 minutes ago, slyinsocal said:

Could WarTiger and Maverick kinda work things out? If I were doing play by play, I wouldn't mind someone giving me a break once in a while between media timeouts. Play by play can be exhausting and cumbersome with an active board. I'm just happy to see passion for AU basketball.

I can't speak on Mav but the times I've done play-by-play all game and then someone else starts doing it, it makes me feel a bit annoyed because it comes off as "I can do this better so I'm just going to step in".

It's silly at the end of the day but if one person has been doing it every game this entire season maybe just let the one person do it unless he asks someone to step in. If Mav was tired of it, he wouldn't do it every game.

Archived