Why Biden/Harris will win

homersapien

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

What Titan said.  I don't give two craps about a dollar.  It can't even buy me a coke at the gas station.  More or less, I was trying to bring attention to a good cause and hoping Mikey would do the right thing. Guess not.  I'm still donating my $50.  I'd challenge others to donate what they can.

Since I've already donated (Anonymously) to the Go Fund Me request, I'm not of a notion to do it again and send one additional dollar. That would be silly. Your dollar is going to the Journalism Dept. at AU, with a brief note explaining it. Maybe the student helper that opens the envelope will get a laugh and a Coke.

My serious donations to Auburn University go to the School of Agriculture, a degree from which provided me with a very rewarding career, both financially and otherwise.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Stop lying.

No one "swiped 1/2 billion dollars". 

It vanished without a trace. If that ain't swiped, I don't know what is. How did Obama afford that nice estate on Martha's Vineyard? The money came from somewhere. He's not like President Trump, who was a billionaire before entering politics and took a pay cut to serve our country. Obama entered with limited means and left as a multi-millionaire.

"The only way to get rich in politics is if you are a crook." ~~~President Harry Truman.

9 minutes ago, Mikey said:

It vanished without a trace. If that ain't swiped, I don't know what is. How did Obama afford that nice estate on Martha's Vineyard? The money came from somewhere. He's not like President Trump, who was a billionaire before entering politics and took a pay cut to serve our country. Obama entered with limited means and left as a multi-millionaire.

"The only way to get rich in politics is if you are a crook." ~~~President Harry Truman.

He made $15.6 million on book sales alone, as of 2017.  It's only gone up since then.  Is your Google broken?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/01/20/how-barack-obama-has-made-20-million-since-arriving-in-washington/#5d6639d15bf0

By "gone up since then," I reference the fact that Michelle Obama's book was a best seller and she and Barack got paid in excess of $60 million for it (and a future book):

https://www.latimes.com/books/la-et-jc-michelle-obama-memoir-20190326-story.html

Obama, with his Harvard law degree, was a lawyer for 12 years, then a state senator for 8 years, then a US Senator for 4 years. "Limited means". You silly goose!

A little less funny to say "trump was already a billionaire", as though a fraudulent university wasn't merely the headline on a very long list of his illegal and illegitimate business dealings before he turned the White House into his personal ATM and started whoring out our democracy to foreign dictators. Christ, the sewage that spills out of the mouths of some of you clowns.

After ethics backlash over Ivanka Trump's posts about Goya beans ...

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

:bs:

You are an embarrassment to Auburn and the School of Agriculture. And if you really think Trump "took a pay cut" or otherwise hasn't profited enormously from the presidency - along with the rest of his family -  you are also a fool.

2 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

He made $15.6 million on book sales alone, as of 2017.  It's only gone up since then.  Is your Google broken?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/01/20/how-barack-obama-has-made-20-million-since-arriving-in-washington/#5d6639d15bf0

And that doesn't include the income from the pedophile sex ring Democratic politicians operate!  :laugh:

46 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

#cancelpizzaparlors

Hold on there.  It's Friday man.  Pizza night in this household.  We gotta leave some things sacred!

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

I doubt it.  You haven't even mentioned taxes in this discussion which is the essence of "supply side" economics.

You are obviously conflating it with "free market" economics (see above).  They aren't the same thing.

Also, I need to point out that given the timeline you present above - "the last 3 years" - the economic environment you are so proud of was created by Obama.

Lastly, the measure of any economic policy is how good it's been for the country.  I have continued to profit as an individual because I became relatively wealthy back in the early 2000's (by living beneath my means and investing early and aggressively).

But I don't represent the economic health of the country as a whole, where economic disparity has worsened over the last few decades largely thanks to "trickle down" economic theory. 

Lots of opinion in your post that I disagree with and that is OK.  

59 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Hold on there.  It's Friday man.  Pizza night in this household.  We gotta leave some things sacred!

Nope. Pedo rings run by Bill Gates and 5g live there. Best stay away. Read it on likearockfreedom.gov. You better be eating cheeseburgers with AMERICAN cheese tonight brotha just so they can’t get you. 

2 hours ago, SocialCircle said:

Lots of opinion in your post that I disagree with and that is OK.  

Well, then restrict your response to trickle down economics, which is about tax policy.

13 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Well, then restrict your response to trickle down economics, which is about tax policy.

I think trickle down is an incorrect description. I’ll comment as I see fit. 

9 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

15 million, 60 million and a half billion. Quite a stockpile. The only question is, did the Obamas get all of the swiped half-billion or did they have to split it with other conspirators?

8 hours ago, Mikey said:

15 million, 60 million and a half billion. Quite a stockpile. The only question is, did the Obamas get all of the swiped half-billion or did they have to split it with other conspirators?

But you haven't demonstrated they took half a billion, merely made an accusation.  But what I've done is answer your question as to how they can afford the place up in Martha's Vineyard without it.  So all you're left with now is the dumb, unfounded bull**** you pick up from conservative "news" sources uncritically.  You gonna be that guy?

13 hours ago, Mikey said:

They split it with the other members of the pedophile sex ring Mikey. :-\

10 hours ago, homersapien said:

They split it with the other members of the pedophile sex ring Mikey. :-\

That's a distinct possibility. Iran and another round of weapons for the drug cartels are other likely destinations.

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

Better to be that guy than the other guy.

The guy that doesn't just regurgitate inaccurate, unproven bull**** from bad sources?

You really need to work on your snappy comebacks.

9 hours ago, Mikey said:

That's a distinct possibility. Iran and another round of weapons for the drug cartels are other likely destinations.

Well, gee Mikey, if you really don't know for sure, as a responsible voter - if not a stable genius - you need to contact Qanon and get the truth!

12 hours ago, homersapien said:

Well, gee Mikey, if you really don't know for sure, as a responsible voter - if not a stable genius - you need to contact Qanon and get the truth!

The storm is coming!

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

It certainly is if Trump is reelected. 

Well then, here's hoping there's a good storm.

13 hours ago, Mikey said:

Well then, here's hoping there's a good storm.

Only a cultist would hope for such a thing.  They foolishly believe they will be spared.

Archived