Why Biden/Harris will win

homersapien

14 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

Kind of like lefty Midler tweeting out xenophobic comments about our First Lady after calling Trump xenophobic in the past and saying he is anti-immigration despite him being married to a foreigner who immigrated legally to America. And doing so after watching a nationalization ceremony hosted by Trump on the same day. Just a typical day in the life of today’s Democrat. And don’t you just love how “racist” Trump pardoned Ponder and allowed the young AG of KY speak during prime time? 

Trump is xenophobic about brown and black immigrants - you know the ones from "****hole" countries.

I can't believe you are seriously arguing Trump is not xenophobic. :no:   Cultists are amazing.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mikey said:

I'm endorsing President Trump. Beyond that, I'd endorse using the National Guard to quash the rioters that currently plague the streets of cities in which the locals don't have the guts to do it. If we're going to be able to use the word "storm" to mean anything we wish, then I'd like to see fixed bayonets quash the storm of rioters!

This is why you should read more things outside your ideological bubble.  No one's making terms "mean anything [they] wish."  They are using the term the way the bag of crazies called QAnon uses it.  Please keep up or simply bow out of the conversation since you're unwilling to do the bare minimum to be a worthwhile participant.

28 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Trump is xenophobic about brown and black immigrants - you know the ones from "****hole" countries.

I can't believe you are seriously arguing Trump is not xenophobic. :no:   Cultists are amazing.

It appears you missed the nationalization ceremony last night. 

11 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

Only a cultist could be persuaded that such a gimmick at a political convention defines Trump.

They'll probably have someone getting vaccinated with one of the new trial covid vaccines to prove how well he's handled that crisis.

29 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Only a cultist could be persuaded that such a gimmick at a political convention defines Trump.

They'll probably have someone getting vaccinated with one of the new trial covid vaccines to prove how well he's handled that crisis.

Typical you can't believe your eyes and you can only believe what the liberal media says Democrat of today.  But come on man....he tweets and says mean things so I need to whine at the top of my lungs. 

PS- I guess Herschel was lying too.  

43 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

Yeah, that photo op totally cancels out every other thing he's done on the matter for the last 4 years. <_<

You would never be this gullible over a similarly staged production from a Dem.

7 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Yeah, that photo op totally cancels out every other things he's done on the matter. <_<

You would never be this gullible over a similar staged production from a Dem.

Come on you dog faced pony soldier.  This picture absolutely got me. The difference is Trump's action actually impacted lives in a positive way.  

Trump is clearly anti illegal immigration and this is one reason I will be voting for him.  

O predict in the coming days we will see this convention really tightens the race and forces Biden out of the basement which will have the opposite impact of the intent. 

Pelosi download.png

15 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

Typical you can't believe your eyes and you can only believe what the liberal media says Democrat of today.  But come on man....he tweets and says mean things so I need to whine at the top of my lungs. 

PS- I guess Herschel was lying too.  

And he reveals himself every time he "tweets and says mean things". 

I believe my eyes when he tweets and I believe my ears when he talks.  If you don't, you are being delusional, by definition.

(Btw, your first sentence makes no sense.  And one cannot "whine" at the "top of their lungs" - that would be a "shout". )

21 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Yeah, that photo op totally cancels out every other thing he's done on the matter for the last 4 years. <_<

You would never be this gullible over a similarly staged production from a Dem.

He undoubtedly sees this photo as proof that Trump is a man of God.

Week In The News: Nationwide Protests, Trump Bible Photo, Chauvin ...

32 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

Come on you dog faced pony soldier.  This picture absolutely got me. The difference is Trump's action actually impacted lives in a positive way.  

Trump is clearly anti illegal immigration and this is one reason I will be voting for him.  

O predict in the coming days we will see this convention really tightens the race and forces Biden out of the basement which will have the opposite impact of the intent. 

Pelosi download.png

Looks like Nance forgot how to wear a mask.  And with that sweet slave owner scarf around her neck she had to have help getting up off the floor.  Talk about a photo op. 

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

He undoubtedly sees this photo as proof that Trump is a man of God.

Week In The News: Nationwide Protests, Trump Bible Photo, Chauvin ...

It is unfortunate, but I have learned to watch Trumps actions as too often he is just getting in what is left of the left’s heads with his words. Trump has been extremely pro religious freedom with his actions for sure. 

2 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Trump tosses a few crumbs on the floor and you call it a banquet.

Not correct, but you and those of your ilk always call it poison.  

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

And he reveals himself every time he "tweets and says mean things". 

I believe my eyes when he tweets and I believe my ears when he talks.  If you don't, you are being delusional, by definition.

(Btw, your first sentence makes no sense.  And one cannot "whine" at the "top of their lungs" - that would be a "shout". )

You can absolutely whine at the top of your lungs with high pitched sounds.  

1 hour ago, SocialCircle said:

You can absolutely whine at the top of your lungs with high pitched sounds.  

Decade teaching Kindergarten.  Yep!  (Not saying that anyone here is doing this, but it is possible.)

12 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Search "QAnon Storm"

No one in this thread made up the term "storm" as it was used.  It's taken directly as a reference to QAnon and how they use it.  And if you endorse that bag of crazy, well, God have mercy on you.

I don't have the slightest interest in reading stuff on an extremist group's page. Why do you? Storm means what the dictionary says it means. If a poster wishes it to mean something different, it's on that poster to explain himself. To think otherwise is idiocy, and in this case the poster fell to the idiocy level.

15 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I don't have the slightest interest in reading stuff on an extremist group's page. Why do you? Storm means what the dictionary says it means. If a poster wishes it to mean something different, it's on that poster to explain himself. To think otherwise is idiocy, and in this case the poster fell to the idiocy level.

Yes, you did.  You jumped into a conversation without understanding it's context and are now trying to claim the high ground.  I'll give you this: you're pretty great at mental gymnastics.

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Yes, you did.  You jumped into a conversation without understanding it's context and are now trying to claim the high ground.  I'll give you this: you're pretty great at mental gymnastics.

I claim the high ground because I hold the high ground. Abnormal use of a word requires the writer to explain himself. The writer failed to do so. That's very simple.

18 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I claim the high ground because I hold the high ground. Abnormal use of a word requires the writer to explain himself. The writer failed to do so. That's very simple.

Nope.  We all understood what he meant pretty easily.  You jumped in and tried to steer it somewhere else because you had no clue of context.  That's on you for being uninformed about a current issue, one which has been widely covered by legitimate media sources (see: AP, Reuters, etc).

Your ignorance is not a cop out.

5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

That's on you for being uninformed about a current issue,

No, that's on the writer for his arcane use of the word "storm". That's a no-no in civilized writing. Apparently the looney left, at least the ones in this thread, make up their own rules as they go. That doesn't mean the rest of the world is obliged to abide by those rules.

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Unfortunately, this is an issue that's trending towards relevancy. There are multiple republicans running for office that have expressed support for Q, and just yesterday a speaker was pulled from the RNC for retweeting a QAnon conspiracy

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

The only high ground you hold is when you've hit the bong too many times.

Others were having a conversation where the context was understood because they read things.  You stepped into it in your ignorance and failed to understand the terms being discussed while trying to be a smartass.  Quit doubling down on your error.  Admit you lacked the requisite knowledge to join the discussion at hand or just bow out.  Either way, I'm tired of reading this ridiculousness.  It's bogging down the thread.

I am so glad I don't even follow along or know any of the QAnon BS. For some reason when I see QAnon typed out I think of an Amway scheme. LOL

8 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

The only high ground you hold is when you've hit the bong too many times.

Others were having a conversation where the context was understood because they read things.  You stepped into it in your ignorance and failed to understand the terms being discussed while trying to be a smartass.  Quit doubling down on your error.  Admit you lacked the requisite knowledge to join the discussion at hand or just bow out.  Either way, I'm tired of reading this ridiculousness.  It's bogging down the thread.

There was no such conversation. The first mention of anything related was when one person said I should join QAnon, whatever that is. The next said a storm is coming if Trump gets elected. Go to page nine of this thread for verification.To the casual reader that doesn't convey the slightest bit of useful information and it certainly isn't a conversation about QAnon or some esoteric use of the word storm.

Archived