* Official Auburn vs. Kentucky Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, difball said:

To be honest - it was a lot easier following the holes created by Derek Brown last year - don't see that inside DL line push right now to get Britt completely loose

I agree but there has been a few plays where he hasn’t seemed to “attack”. But I totally agree with what you’re saying 

Need to get it clicking on offense and put two unanswered scores on the board. Need to see Chad and Bo make some magic happen. 

4 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Linebackers are totally lost I feel like. 

They've never been good in coverage. We're blitzing way too much on 3rd down. AND their delayed snaps are making it obvious when we're blitzing.

Right now no one up front is drawing the double teams like last year that gave the LBs/DBs the holes to shoot through. Allows the opposing offense to also move blockers to the second level quicker.

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Yep. I would be able to relax a little with a 2 score lead. But it’s Auburn football, relaxation doesn’t happen on Saturday. 

Was just saying it to family. Leave it to auburn football to get your stress level up. Lol

1 minute ago, chizhead said:

everydamntime....this is hard to watch

We send the house and they convert a pass play on a quick route. Quit petting the dog that keeps biting you.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Was just saying it to family. Leave it to auburn football to get your stress level up. Lol

Yup, it can't just be fun and comfortable  

Archived