* Official Auburn vs. Kentucky Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can’t figure out what on earth our defense is doing. We don’t have a lot of points, but it’s because Uk has possessed the ball on long drives. If the defense got a stop or two more, we’d have more points.

1 minute ago, difball said:

I don't know if I'm seeing a lot of difference in this offense under Morris. Anybody see it differently?

I do honestly. TE more involved, better route tree, actually running routes to the middle of the field. 

Just now, shabby said:

So far no Jet Sweeps...... its a new day

First down, off tackle run for no gain. Bubble screen for 2 yards. Third and long bomb that is usually overthrown. That has changed, thankfully.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I do honestly. TE more involved, better route tree, actually running routes to the middle of the field. 

Good points - route tree is a good one - maybe I'm too focused on the results and the OLine setups

Just now, Auctoritas said:

Here's to hoping the "biggest improvements come between week 1 and 2" really comes out in the OL. They're baaaaad.

Both sides of the ball are bad. Not good.

1 minute ago, difball said:

Good points - route tree is a good one - maybe I'm too focused on the results and the OLine setups

OL is a hindrance currently that’s forsure but when u look at the skeleton of chad’s O it brings more to the table than Gus

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

Nix like...never steps up....always rolls right...

with the non contact aspect of Gus's practice, I might be reaching in saying this, but I want to believe they would've worked on that in a normal spring/fall camp. But its something that also happened last year...so they shouldve saw it coming

Archived