* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, auburndkel said:

How much more does Gus let Bo regress?  Nix’s confidence is shot.  As pointed out here, he just continues to look worse, to the point he’s now a detriment.  Yeah, I get that it’s raining, but man....

The way Gus handled Gatewood really hurts more and more. Have we reached the point that we try out grad t-fer Loy?

I mean our biggest ability, attacking the outside, if we’re only gonna do one play here and there with Bo in, it’s not gonna be any kind of recipe for success. These guys are paid millions and even I can see that @CoachPink7259 mentioned it as well

4 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

Enough with the pegues wildcat.. Embarrassing. No confidence in Bo

I actually like it. We need some one that can get that 2 yards for a 1st down or at the goal line. 

2 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Against Arky of all. I mean, I get to an extent the gimmicky stuff when you are outmatched talent wise, but we should honestly be able to line up in the I formation and run 5 plays and dogwhip Arky. Pitiful.

I know it's raining but this is textbook malzahn offense with the 2 WR set. We ran mostly 4 wr sets against Kentucky. This is not a Morris offense whatsoever.

• Like 2

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I actually like it. We need some one that can get that 2 yards for a 1st down or at the goal line. 

I don't mind in it that situation, but it was 10 yds to go both times. 

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

And he completed a pass, technically anyway. 

Just now, atl-tiger said:

This needs to be tank's game to show he's our rb1. 

I honestly think he accomplished that task in the beatdown last week. He was the only bright spot period. 

4 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Even just offensively TN has now scored more points than we did against UG. :(

What's your point? It's a different game on a different day. Comparative scores are about the most meaningless "stat" there is.

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I know it's raining but this is textbook malzahn offense with the 2 WR set. We ran mostly 4 wr sets against Kentucky. This is not a Morris offense whatsoever.

Agree.  Suspicious number of jet sweeps and WR screens so far... Is Chad REALLY calling these plays?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

This isn't the game to be judging Bo Nix's progress as a passer. It's going to be ugly. Period.

Morris needs to do everything he can to help him out. 

I think we've seen enough of his passing anyways...

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I would just like to be able to line up and run the ball. Going with wild cat on 2nd drive makes me feel like gus/Chad are grasping for straws 

Just now, Tigerpro2a said:

I honestly think he accomplished that task in the beatdown last week. He was the only bright spot period. 

But run him outside to soften the defense like we did a few drives ago, don’t just try to pound him up the middle with a Subpar OL

12 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Hey, they counted it in the stat line. :)

Edited by CleCoTiger
  • Like 1