* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

Why is Gus offense so run heavy compared to his protege's? He is so freaking conservative man. But the mizzou head coach and Rhett chuck the ball all over the yard. I truly don't get it.

Peters is the GOAT on ST

How much more does Gus let Bo regress?  Nix’s confidence is shot.  As pointed out here, he just continues to look worse, to the point he’s now a detriment. 

The way Gus handled Gatewood really hurts more and more. Have we reached the point that we try out grad t-fer Loy?

Just now, fishepa said:

How do you kick it OB?  Goodness

He is absolutely awful on kickoffs. That is the third time this season at least he did that.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

We needed that in this type of game 

I was about to post the same thing. You never know what will spark a team but maybe this will do it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Why is Gus offense so run heavy compared to his protege's? He is so freaking conservative man. But the mizzou head coach and Rhett chuck the ball all over the yard. I truly don't get it.

This is Morris's offense. And ya know, the weather may have something to do with the emphasis on the run today. Passing gets more difficult in the rain.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Well those two little dink passes couldn't be completed any better than the dink passes by Nix to Joiner so maybe, lol.