* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

My man Anders!!! Wet conditions are tough. 

Special teams the only way we can score. Our best offense is the freaking WideCat. Defense being bailed out by Franks being terrible I'm not feeling good about this year guys 

Just now, Barnacle said:

Yes it does. If you've played the position, you know. Some guys don't struggle with it as much as others. I was night and day different. Almost scared to throw it sometimes.

Same here. It never bothered me until it did. My 9th grade year It was a rainy game I went to throw a pass and it just flung right out of hand and went directly to the LB. Next series, I pump faked and the ball hit the ground. Took a while to get my confidence back. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, atl-tiger said:

Enough with the pegues wildcat.. Embarrassing. No confidence in Bo

Since we aren’t gonna attack the outside with Bo in we might as well bring in pegues since we aren’t gonna protect him anyway 

• Like 1

We are so boooooorrrring to watch. This is torture. Auburn football is not fun and has not been for quite some time. This is Gus ball if I have ever seen it with how gimmicky the offense has been today.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

We are so boooooorrrring to watch. This is torture. Auburn football is not fun and has not been for quite some time. This is Gus ball if I have ever seen it with how gimmicky the offense has been today.

Yup.  I really don't even want to watch the game.

• Like 1

How much more does Gus let Bo regress?  Nix’s confidence is shot.  As pointed out here, he just continues to look worse, to the point he’s now a detriment.  Yeah, I get that it’s raining, but man....

The way Gus handled Gatewood really hurts more and more. Have we reached the point that we try out grad t-fer Loy?

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I was at work and I am seeing the scores of the LSU-Mizzou game, UFA-Aggy game and then I look at us ..

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Same here. It never bothered me until it did. My 9th grade year It was a rainy game I went to throw a pass and it just flung right out of hand and went directly to the LB. Next series, I pump faked and the ball hit the ground. Took a while to get my confidence back. 

I think a lot of it is hand size. I don't necessarily have small hands for my size but I'm only 5'11". Some of these 6'5" guys have baseball mitts for hands. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Yep, I'm expecting to see the whirlybird any minute now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Against Arky of all. I mean, I get to an extent the gimmicky stuff when you are outmatched talent wise, but we should honestly be able to line up in the I formation and run 5 plays and dogwhip Arky. Pitiful.

• Like 1

Just now, fishepa said:

Yup.  I really don't even want to watch the game.

I haven't been. Was watching OK v TX.  Fun game with real plays.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Its sloppy and wet as hell out there man. Bo clearly can't grip the ball to throw right now. Hands are tied. Im not making excuses, I want and expect to see better, but it is what it is right now. This is a ball control game. Ground and pound and don't turn it over.

• Like 2