* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

We blew that drive due to the pandemic.

What coach could do better here guysssss it's a hard schedule guyssss hardest job guyssss

• Like 2

I’m not going to be sad if AU doesn’t hang on to a single coach. Caddy maybe, but the rest are taking the year off and it’s not a good look. 

Well, that sucked. Gave up the first down on 4th and pretty long and then the Hogs get the go ahead TD. Time for the Tigers to show some "want to" here and take this game back.

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

The secondary kills me because they make one play and dance around but get slung on all day. 

That's exactly what's wrong with this team. You have no business showboating when you are in a six point game in the 4th quarter with Arkansas 

• Like 2

You know the Arkansas folks are laughing their ass off they weren’t even thinking of paying Gus 49 million they just wanted to make AU do it and be stuck  with the turd fir the next 7 years. 

3 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

I said that he shouldn't go east and west because he had no chance to display his speed that way because he couldn't cut back up field on that sloppy turf. You then went further and insulted him even though he was doing what he was TOLD TO DO. It was bad playcalling, not the players fault in that scenario. You want to be mad at the coaches? Go ahead, I dont blame you at all, im not happy either, but you dont insult a player for running the play that was called. Its the coaches job to put players in the right positions and take advantage of matchups. And guess what? When they did, suddenly he didn't look like a GIMMICK now did he?

Bro, I gave him credit but that doesn't mean I changed my mind he only has straight speed. Sorry to offend you so much. 

Just now, tigerrules said:

Well. I guess bo, Seth, flash and tank will have to pull this one out. 

did anybody hear if we had a good week of practice ? 

Those were exactly Dilbert's words.  Plus it was old fashioned

Well guys if we lose Arky will move into the Top 25 and we can say we lost to 2 Top 25 teams.

• Sad 1

How is the defense so bad?!  I expect the offense to stink from time to time but how does the defense look so lost?

• Like 1