* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, creed said:

You guys are so focused on offensive sude when it's the defense that's the biggest issue..

Oh I think we’re garbage on both sides... do I get extra credit or something?

1 minute ago, creed said:

You guys are so focused on offensive sude when it's the defense that's the biggest issue..

because of all those touchdowns and  and long drives we put together? 

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Hell, nobody has to hold this bunch.

s*** they’re holding this bunch every play. Going back to last week, DL had pressure but got held 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, atl-tiger said:

Hey now I'm trying to be slightly optimistic 

If we lose to Arky, we are ******. We may lose every game left.

1 minute ago, creed said:

Our offense looks like a 4 year old with a controller playing Madden

3 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

I'm criticizing the player and hopefully insulting the coach. You're very first post said that Schwartz shouldn't go east and west which is what I was getting at

I said that he shouldn't go east and west because he had no chance to display his speed that way because he couldn't cut back up field on that sloppy turf. You then went further and insulted him even though he was doing what he was TOLD TO DO. It was bad playcalling, not the players fault in that scenario. You want to be mad at the coaches? Go ahead, I dont blame you at all, im not happy either, but you dont insult a player for running the play that was called. Its the coaches job to put players in the right positions and take advantage of matchups. And guess what? When they did, suddenly he didn't look like a GIMMICK now did he?

If we don't score again it'll be the first time in the last 5 years we didn't score at least 30.

Fans need to stop going to the games honestly. Only way anything will happen.