* Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AURealist said:

Heh.  LSU doesn't want it today. 

Plz don’t do your “we’re about to run them out of the gym” bball jinx with this this one lol

Defense starting to eat. Also, freshman mistake there by the QB. Holding the ball over your head isn’t usually the right decision in a collapsing pocket. 

Just now, AUght2win said:

Lot of Irony in the 2010 homage today. If LSU gets ran out of the stadium Orgeron may be well on his way being Gene Chizik 2.0.

I do like coach O tho 

1 minute ago, AURealist said:

Heh.  LSU doesn't want it today. 

It’s Halloween and there’s 5min to go in the first half. This game is years from being over. 

Went to the bathroom before that play... I guess I'm staying in here now

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Can't front the defense has been getting a bad rep but since game 1 they have been opportunistic more than any other I've seen in Gus's time here.

Number 3 in the conference in scoring defense with key pieces missing, but have been treated on this board by many like they are completely inept.

2 minutes ago, jared52 said:

It’s Halloween and there’s 5min to go in the first half. This game is years from being over. 

I can't believe they haven't mentioned Billy Cannon yet.

LSU really hasn't played on Halloween THAT much, though. Mostly because they usually have a bye in preparation for UAT.

Does anyone know which game we lost despite scoring a non-offensive TD under Gus?

2008 is more the game I'm thinking of though as a word of caution, mostly because A--Year of the Rat and B--we DID score a weird non-offensive touchdown in that one.

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

Lot of Irony in the 2010 homage today. If LSU gets ran out of the stadium Orgeron may be well on his way being Gene Chizik 2.0.

Coach O has made some great CEO decisions. He’s definitely already did more than anyone thought he’d do. 

Archived