Men vs UCF

gravejd

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UCF with another 3. We just can't get over that 4-6 point hump.

Williams fouled going to the basket. First FT no good, Second FT good. 52 - 44 UCF

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I feel like we had every chance to win but between Cambridge blowing lays, BAD travels and Jones subbing in for Powell...hard to eek that out 

I hate crapping on players too much and I know Turbo is playing out of position but when he subs in for Powell I just know our offense is gonna stall out. :(

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

I hate crapping on players too much and I know Turbo is playing out of position but when he subs in for Powell I just know our offense is gonna stall out. :(

No excuse for him playing as bad as he has. Powell is playing out of position,too

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Yeah it’s pearls fault more than anything (that sentence might not make many happy), but this team needed an assured pass first point guard instead of continuing to swing for the fences. I know I’m saying that in hindsight, but we had a good idea that Jalen was considering overseas, and I don’t think we were ever truly favorites for Greg. Needed a facilitator even more than Cardwell imo. 

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Nice midrange from Powell. Williams fouled and going to line for 1 and one 1. First good, second no good. 54 - 47 UCF

Watching us go to the line and miss reminds me of watching our defense try to defend a 3rd and long. I have zero confidence in either aspect of the two sports. 

Johnson with jumper. 55-49 UCF with 1:55 left

Edit: and of course UCF answers right back. 57-49 UCF with 1:26 left. Refs checking replay to see who the ball went out on.

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Yeah it’s pearls fault more than anything (that sentence might not make many happy), but this team needed an assured pass first point guard instead of continuing to swing for the fences. I know I’m saying that in hindsight, but we had a good idea that Jalen was considering overseas, and I don’t think we were ever truly favorites for Greg. Needed a facilitator even more than Cardwell imo. 

I hated that he didn't try to bring in someone else last year. I think several of us thought the same thing.

Archived