love him or hate him lets

aubiefifty

41 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

His job is to win games, develops players for the NFL, recruit players to AU, and represent Auburn well. He is just not good at his job. I can pray for him because he is a good man and I like him as a person, but not because he can’t beat a ranked team. He is just not a good HC. He should quit and be a successful OC somewhere. 

He isn't a good OC either. He should go back to coaching high school. 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

yes and the politics have a smack talk forum and you take the risk of being addressed when you go there. i gave plenty and i took plenty. do you understand the difference? i also told everyone i was just treating them like trump treated folks he did not agree with to prove a point. but we can take up politics in smack if you like.

you are pathetic

Just reminding people just because a person disagrees with someone doesn't make them evil.

Last point.....attack is the most misused and misunderstood word on this forum

13 hours ago, chizhead said:

you are pathetic

that is an honor coming from you. you people act like children on here because of gus. it makes me believe he owns you guys. here is a box of tissue sugar..........hope it helps.

On 12/4/2020 at 2:40 PM, cole256 said:

Lol soon as I said it's not him he was disliking my first post on here lol

Rules me out. I haven't disliked a post from you in a long time...

Whew GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

I see some of the people promoting prayer are now asking him to leave. Hmmm

there is a difference wanting him to be gone rather  than smearing him and attacking his supporters.

17 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

there is a difference wanting him to be gone rather  than smearing him and attacking his supporters.

Sounds like you are being a hypocrite . Really uplifting from you big guy. “Yeah I will pray for you but I want you gone.”

17 hours ago, gr82be said:

You really should stop while you're behind. You have no issue with making comments against posters in the politics forum when people don't agree with you but you take issue with others doing it here to you. At least be consistent. 

Ahh I see now. Thanks for enlightening us on this. 

Mathew 6:6

You knew @aubiefiftythis topic would be devisive. Praying for Gus is not a problem, but those prayers are warranted by those and only those that have it in their hearts to do so. At a minimum you should've been (and likely were) prepared for the blowback. The world is the world and it feels how it feels about prayer, and about Gus. The believers on here have no business whatsoever assigning what is or isn't worthy of prayer. It looks like you're pitting everybody against eachother as a platform to double down on your own indignation, and at a very low tumultuous moment. You said you're Praying for Gus, and that's awesome- but you camped out to fight and/or fan those flames. The problem of the world isn't whether or not it prays for Gus. The world's problem is the price for it's unbelief.

@cole256nailed it. Let's not toss the word "attack" around so much, it cheapens it. You knew this thread would be a can of worms and then a few minutes later you're surprised?

Every thread devolve's into whether or not the Aufamily is good or bad and I hate it. There's a few folks on here that always arrive at "That's the problem with Auburn fans", or "That's what's wrong with this forum". That's a load of crap. I've been all over al, bunker, reddit, all over the www since it was invented. THIS IS THE BEST FORUM ON THE PLANET.

If Gus is this torn up, resigning would right everything. IT WOULD SOLVE ALL OF IT FOR EVERONE INVOLVED. Yet somehow I don't think he's weighing that option.

On 12/4/2020 at 5:35 AM, aubiefifty said:

send some prayers out for gus. many of us might not be happy with him but he does love auburn. and watching him post game last week i believe the man was hurting. can you put aside your personal feelings a few moments to try and lift him up? some of you will roll your eyes but i am dead serious. i would love to see this thread get a ton of responses to show many of us are not happy but we still wish the man well. it would be a classy thing to do.

Lol. I hope Gus gets an extension. He is the coach most of you here deserve. 

12 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Anything interesting going on or is it all quiet on the western front?

On 12/5/2020 at 5:31 PM, Brad_ATX said:

I'm praying that the moving trucks aren't completely booked up around Auburn.

How about 2 Fans and a Truck? Surely they can fit him in. 

57 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Please stop with this demeaning, condascending crap! Most AU fans don't want Gus here & haven't since before Leath screwed us over royally. Don't make out the minority to be the populous.

13 hours ago, cole256 said:

Just reminding people just because a person disagrees with someone doesn't make them evil.

Last point.....attack is the most misused and misunderstood word on this forum

That is the definition of fascism guys. At the end of the day we are all keyboard warriors and AU fans . Let’s get along 

4 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29zg3k5340j6q7yjwdhv

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Please stop with this demeaning, condascending crap! Most AU fans don't want Gus here & haven't since before Leath screwed us over royally. Don't make out the minority to be the populous.

The guy he responded to absolutely deserves it. 

On 12/5/2020 at 2:51 PM, Swamp Eagle said:

Lucifer is the only exception I’d make. However, sometimes Hari Kari is the noble thing to do for the whole.

So you admit you would cheer for Hitler, then, I presume? :tease:

On 12/5/2020 at 8:22 AM, AURealist said:

Is he looking to make a coaching move?  What have you heard?   

I heard the NCAA has no authority over whether players are given water during training camp. Apparently, where his guys go, water doesn't exist...if you can believe that.

7 hours ago, DAG said:

The guy he responded to absolutely deserves it. 

Then direct it to him & not the fan base as a whole as he has been for a while now.

On 12/5/2020 at 5:31 PM, Brad_ATX said:

I'm praying that the moving trucks aren't completely booked up around Auburn.

I've reserved a couple. Just in case he can't find any they'll be available.

Archived