love him or hate him lets

aubiefifty

4 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

No way I'm stopping my condescending tone. The people it's directed to know who they are. And I hope they enjoy all of this. 2021 going to be fun, especially from what I'm hearing. Get ready. 

:wareagle:

To be fair Gus normally has his "up" years on odd years.  D should be better.  O=line will be better.  My money is on 9-4 then a disastrous 2022.  However, if you have some juicy knowledge you want to unburden.........................................

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ToomersStreet said:

To be fair Gus normally has his "up" years on odd years.  D should be better.  O=line will be better.  My money is on 9-4 then a disastrous 2022.  However, if you have some juicy knowledge you want to unburden.........................................

And that is why I want him out . 9-4 is considered an up year. 

5 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Gus isn't going anywhere. Could change when the pirate beats him this weekend. But get ready, 2021 is going to fun. 

Does that mean you’re hearing of some substantial player transfers?

34 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Every single day. And he really has some nerve because of what he's done you'd think he would leave me alone

Well racists are feeling entitled the last few years and he is enabled on this board.

42 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Well racists are feeling entitled the last few years and he is enabled on this board.

Facts. I've been reprimanded harder for quoting people, I didn't know @chizhead was one of his buddies. Noted. That's one good thing that can come from interacting with PT.....information

53 minutes ago, DAG said:

And that is why I want him out . 9-4 is considered an up year. 

When Gus says a 4 loss year is a "solid" year then he let his true thoughts out to the public.  He got reprimanded and had to retract that statement to clarify to include the expectation has always been to compete for championships, blah blah blah.  He honestly thinks a 4 loss season is a solid season, he said so himself.

17 minutes ago, keesler said:

When Gus says a 4 loss year is a "solid" year then he let his true thoughts out to the public.  He got reprimanded and had to retract that statement to clarify to include the expectation has always been to compete for championships, blah blah blah.  He honestly thinks a 4 loss season is a solid season, he said so himself.

Hopefully that was his undoing 

4 hours ago, gr82be said:

I'll try to make this as brief as I can. Gus is a Christian and as a fellow Christian I wish nothing but the best for him and his family. Christians are going to have disappointments and failures from time to time. We know we are not alone in those times so Gus will be fine. He has quite the contract to make certain he is financially set for life. Personally I am not worrying about Gus. It's a high risk profession and he knows it. I haven't read all posts here on this thread but I've read a lot of them and I think the consensus is pretty much what I stated above. If Gus has the faith I believe he has then he will be fine. 

Now it gets personal here. I received word about a month ago that the company I work for is shutting the doors at the location I work plus many others across the region. The long and short is that it was going to be a few years out most likely but COVID sped some things up. My point of mentioning this is that my faith led me to this job 6 years ago and my faith will deliver me again. I'm not anywhere close to being financially set like Gus but I have God on my side and it will work out. I may or may not have everything I want when I want it but I have been blessed beyond measure in so many ways. You can't outgive God. I will be fine and I know Gus will be fine. 

People may or may not pray for Gus but they aren't wrong either way because a prayer that is insincere is really no prayer at all. 

War Eagle fifty. 

Well said, and my prayer for you is that you have to turn employers away to make a choice.  Been there before, and not beyond being there again.

Ok how exactly is next year going to be “fun?”

The only reservation I have about a change is Nebraska post-Pelini, but then I remember FSU and how that’s where we’re headed if we keep him around much longer.

1 hour ago, AUwent said:

Ok how exactly is next year going to be “fun?”

The only reservation I have about a change is Nebraska post-Pelini, but then I remember FSU and how that’s where we’re headed if we keep him around much longer.

Entertaining, maybe. Fun? That remains to be seen..

Archived