love him or hate him lets

aubiefifty

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I've reserved a couple. Just in case he can't find any they'll be available.

All you creed monsters pay heed. This is what a real fan looks like. This is what putting the program and the University first looks like.

#lordswork

12 hours ago, ellitor said:

Please stop with this demeaning, condascending crap! Most AU fans don't want Gus here & haven't since before Leath screwed us over royally. Don't make out the minority to be the populous.

No way I'm stopping my condescending tone. The people it's directed to know who they are. And I hope they enjoy all of this. 2021 going to be fun, especially from what I'm hearing. Get ready. 

:wareagle:

7 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

No way I'm stopping my condescending tone. The people it's directed to know who they are. And I hope they enjoy all of this. 2021 going to be fun, especially from what I'm hearing. Get ready. 

Can’t tell if this means you are hearing positive or negative things about Gus being fired. I’ve been waiting to see what your thoughts/insights are, as you usually have the most inside information. Anyway you can enlighten us? Please make my day with encouraging news haha. 

Feel free to DM me if it can’t be said in public. 

5 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

2021 going to be fun, especially from what I'm hearing. Get ready. 

You are the most accurate poster on this board when it comes down to real info...When you post, I am confident of what you say. Is he leaving or staying, according to what you hear?...One word answer wil be fine

Just now, chizhead said:

You are the most accurate poster on this board when it comes down to real info...When you post, I am confident of what you say. Is he leaving or staying, according to what you hear?...One word answer wil be fine

Gus isn't going anywhere. Could change when the pirate beats him this weekend. But get ready, 2021 is going to fun. 

10 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Gus isn't going anywhere. Could change when the pirate beats him this weekend. But get ready, 2021 is going to fun. 

I was afraid that was what you were alluding too....If the Lord allows me another year of AU football, I don't know if I will bother. I think Leach will be able to field a fun team next year and I may pay them more attention than I do AU. One grandson is a MSU fan, so it can be made fun for me. Keeping gus is like treating hemorrhoids with rubbing alcohol and icy hot

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Then direct it to him & not the fan base as a whole as he has been for a while now.

I am pretty sure he quoted him , like I am quoting you. Or does that mean nothing now? 

35 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Gus isn't going anywhere.

That doesn't sound fun.  That sounds like me checking out for the season.

4 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

That sounds like me checking out for the season.

Thats drastic and not something that I would have ever considered doing, but I just might do that very thing. I can't stand the thought of watching the level of ineptness that I have seen over the past few years again

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Fine. Then say some of & not a lot of.

1 hour ago, DAG said:

I am pretty sure he quoted him , like I am quoting you. Or does that mean nothing now? 

@DAGI'm not talking about him quoting him. He said a lot of you in his posts. That's generalizing to the AU population as a whole. If it's intended to a certain, smaller population of the fan base then it should be stated more clearly in the verbage that is used.

38 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Why wait? I've had my most productive fall in years.

They think he's the most accurate poster? If this board was like the old version I'd go pull my posts at least 2 years ago where I literally said this year was going to be like this. On everything I love I literally said we'd have the o line problems QB problems and defensive problems. Even said it would be the d line and linebackers....

I'm serious man I'm about to look into how I can get paid for this

1 hour ago, chizhead said:

I was afraid that was what you were alluding too....If the Lord allows me another year of AU football, I don't know if I will bother. 

Same here. 3 generations of AU alums. I can’t endure another Gus season- and Auburn for the fact of the matter. This is infuriating. 

16 hours ago, jAUSon said:

Mathew 6:6

You knew @aubiefiftythis topic would be devisive. Praying for Gus is not a problem, but those prayers are warranted by those and only those that have it in their hearts to do so. At a minimum you should've been (and likely were) prepared for the blowback. The world is the world and it feels how it feels about prayer, and about Gus. The believers on here have no business whatsoever assigning what is or isn't worthy of prayer. It looks like you're pitting everybody against eachother as a platform to double down on your own indignation, and at a very low tumultuous moment. You said you're Praying for Gus, and that's awesome- but you camped out to fight and/or fan those flames. The problem of the world isn't whether or not it prays for Gus. The world's problem is the price for it's unbelief.

@cole256nailed it. Let's not toss the word "attack" around so much, it cheapens it. You knew this thread would be a can of worms and then a few minutes later you're surprised?

Every thread devolve's into whether or not the Aufamily is good or bad and I hate it. There's a few folks on here that always arrive at "That's the problem with Auburn fans", or "That's what's wrong with this forum". That's a load of crap. I've been all over al, bunker, reddit, all over the www since it was invented. THIS IS THE BEST FORUM ON THE PLANET.

If Gus is this torn up, resigning would right everything. IT WOULD SOLVE ALL OF IT FOR EVERONE INVOLVED. Yet somehow I don't think he's weighing that option.

No I. Did not in fact.this is a christian leaning board. I never dreamed many of the Christians on here Could be so petty. Gus wants to win and has not got it done. You folks thinking he is not hurting amaze me. This is his dream job and he loves auburn. He knows his time is short. I have never seen a coach consistently fail and not hurt.  I saw it. I thought some of you would take the high road. This was never about trolling. I do not troll when it comes to God things. But keep on hating because at the end of the day I know my intentions. But hey keep piling on if it makes you feel better.

13 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Can anybody please get proud Tiger off my balls?

That guy really doesn’t like you haha every post a dislike wow 

On 12/6/2020 at 9:24 AM, aubiefifty said:

there is a difference wanting him to be gone rather  than smearing him and attacking his supporters.

This thread is more wicked than a Baptist business meeting...

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

No I. Did not in fact.this is a christian leaning board. I never dreamed many of the Christians on here Could be so petty. Gus wants to win and has not got it done. You folks thinking he is not hurting amaze me. This is his dream job and he loves auburn. He knows his time is short. I have never seen a coach consistently fail and not hurt.  I saw it. I thought some of you would take the high road. This was never about trolling. I do not troll when it comes to God things. But keep on hating because at the end of the day I know my intentions. But hey keep piling on if it makes you feel better.

I'll try to make this as brief as I can. Gus is a Christian and as a fellow Christian I wish nothing but the best for him and his family. Christians are going to have disappointments and failures from time to time. We know we are not alone in those times so Gus will be fine. He has quite the contract to make certain he is financially set for life. Personally I am not worrying about Gus. It's a high risk profession and he knows it. I haven't read all posts here on this thread but I've read a lot of them and I think the consensus is pretty much what I stated above. If Gus has the faith I believe he has then he will be fine. 

Now it gets personal here. I received word about a month ago that the company I work for is shutting the doors at the location I work plus many others across the region. The long and short is that it was going to be a few years out most likely but COVID sped some things up. My point of mentioning this is that my faith led me to this job 6 years ago and my faith will deliver me again. I'm not anywhere close to being financially set like Gus but I have God on my side and it will work out. I may or may not have everything I want when I want it but I have been blessed beyond measure in so many ways. You can't outgive God. I will be fine and I know Gus will be fine. 

People may or may not pray for Gus but they aren't wrong either way because a prayer that is insincere is really no prayer at all. 

War Eagle fifty. 

1 hour ago, DAG said:

That guy really doesn’t like you haha every post a dislike wow 

Every single day. And he really has some nerve because of what he's done you'd think he would leave me alone

I will pray for Gus the same I pray for all individuals. 

He won't get a special prayer or anything like that but as a human he deserves prayer. That being said, maybe I'll pray that he gets better at his job while he still has it for the sake of him NOT ruining anymore playing careers. Still... My beef is a little personal.

5 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

If Gus is still trespassing next season, then 2021 will be fun because I'll be doing other things aside from watching Auburn football which has become decidedly not fun.  

Archived