* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I just say congrats to Sam Pittman? He is about to equal the Hogs' conference win total from the last four years, in one. All against teams they were going to play anyway. And really, it SHOULD'VE been five, but the refs screwed that up so badly.

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Here goes sherwood talking s*** . Like he has done anything all game . 

I hate when he does that.. pisses me off.. git catches a 30 yards pass on him then he jumps up talk s@#$. 

Just now, AubFanCT said:

Someone needs to in the most simple way, show Gus film of the TxAM OLine. Gus, those 5 guys in front of the QB, those big guys crushing people, opening huge gaping holes, those are OLinemen. We need about 20 of them. Real ones. Legit 4 stars, top 100 talent.  Not more TEs we dont throw to. Makes me sick. 

This. Right. Here. 

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Why not? It’s true. 

Just need one consolidated thread to regurgitate all the same stuff.

I'm sure this has been discussed but i've been MIA... WTH is wrong with our LB group? LB play has been abysmal this season minus when KJ was playing. We look so undersized and out of place on so many plays. The middle of the field is often wide open for RBs until they're 10-15 yards down field. Owen P hasn't looked good at all either. Is he playing out of his natural position?? I know some blame can go to the DL and secondary but i expected our LB group to be a lot better than what we've seen this season. 

Just now, Win4AU said:

Just need one consolidated thread to regurgitate all the same stuff.

He deserves it. You act like it is un warranted. He has done it to himself. 

Archived