* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

He's gone. Rejoice. He had to win this game. We have paid big buyouts before. Everyone is sick of gus. He has no support.

You better be right! Don’t give me false hope!

When you know they’re gonna run it and still can’t stop it. It’s over. Hate that it ended on what should’ve been a pick that ended up being a TD

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

And we’ve been told multiple times the money is there, not just from them. 

Right on brain! Nothing is more fun than coaching search Auburn on message boards!!! I've been craving this for four years. The craziness, the silliness, the rumors, the plane tracking. I love it all. I wish we would do it more often. It makes these Auburn boards so much more fun. If you don't have THE guy? Hire and fire until you find him. More fun for us!

Just now, USATiger said:

I feel like we will beat Moo State but that offense is going to score lots of points.  Our offense will need 30+ to win

depends on if we've quit.  When Auburn teams quit they really quit

6 Consecutive seasons with at least four losses for Auburn, which enters Saturday’s game against No. 5 Texas A&M with a 5-3 record. The Tigers have had only one longer streak of at least four losses per season. From 1938 through 1952, Auburn lost at least four games in every season. Since posting a 12-2 record in 2013, Auburn has gone 8-5 in 2014, 7-6 in 2015, 8-5 in 2016, 10-4 in 2017, 8-5 in 2018 and 9-4 in 2019.

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Lol. Go back and look at fan response during the season when Gene C. was canned. All it would take is to stop going to games, etc. He won’t last long if fans make a public embarrassment of his program and stop buying tickets, etc. 

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I won't post here again if I'm not. Bet. I got you fam.

Archived