* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

Sherwood was slapping a TAMU lineman in the head after that last play. Tired of that trash talking Undisciplined punk, and the coaches who tolerate it. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, wcware said:

Gus is always well positioned for next year 😂 

AU hasn’t  been well positioned any damn year with this clown

3 minutes ago, AubFanCT said:

Someone needs to in the most simple way, show Gus film of the TxAM OLine. Gus, those 5 guys in front of the QB, those big guys crushing people, opening huge gaping holes, those are OLinemen. We need about 20 of them. Real ones. Legit 4 stars, top 100 talent.  Not more TEs we dont throw to. Makes me sick. 

THANK YOU

Gus's OL management the last few years has been ABYSMAL!

6 minutes ago, tigers23 said:

6 Consecutive seasons with at least four losses for Auburn, which enters Saturday’s game against No. 5 Texas A&M with a 5-3 record. The Tigers have had only one longer streak of at least four losses per season. From 1938 through 1952, Auburn lost at least four games in every season. Since posting a 12-2 record in 2013, Auburn has gone 8-5 in 2014, 7-6 in 2015, 8-5 in 2016, 10-4 in 2017, 8-5 in 2018 and 9-4 in 2019.

This right here says it all

1 minute ago, Win4AU said:

Because it’s boring

It's therapeutic.

I have so many questions for the coaches.  Bad Scheme, not playing the best players more, not calling TO, pathetic effort. Defense is worse than the offense!!!! I’m so done.  

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Right on brain! Nothing is more fun than coaching search Auburn on message boards!!! I've been craving this for four years. The craziness, the silliness, the rumors, the plane tracking. I love it all. I wish we would do it more often. It makes these Auburn boards so much more fun. If you don't have THE guy? Hire and fire until you find him. More fun for us!

Let's do it!

unnamed.gif

1 minute ago, dmoney said:

Auburn loses back to back games for the first time since 2008... Gus: Boom Boom Boom.... Horrible 

Ummmm...... 2012?

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

I'm sure this has been discussed but i've been MIA... WTH is wrong with our LB group? LB play has been abysmal this season minus when KJ was playing. We look so undersized and out of place on so many plays. The middle of the field is often wide open for RBs until they're 10-15 yards down field. Owen P hasn't looked good at all either. Is he playing out of his natural position?? I know some blame can go to the DL and secondary but i expected our LB group to be a lot better than what we've seen this season. 

It is pretty simple, LB'er, regardless of size, cannot make tackles with Sasquatch latched on to them.   No LB'er can be effective when that happens. 

Our D-line Strat should be to just tackle the O-line.  I've never seen O-lineman make it to the 2nd and 3rd levels so quickly.   We have two guys that have played almost every snap, and are asked to cover the entire field.  

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

He deserves it. You act like it is un warranted. He has done it to himself. 

No I act like every thread says the exact same thing.  
1) hire Cristobal, Freeze etc

2). One of these trustees needs to write a check

3) Gus can’t beat his rivals on the road and is marginal at home.

End of thread

Fire Gus! Fire Gus! Fire Gus! Fire Gus! Fire Gus! Fire Gus! Fire Gus! And in case you didn't hear me; Fire Gus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember guys, trying to do better doesn't fit Auburn's culture.

In all seriousness, if we had complied with "Auburn culture" in 1980, we would've never gotten one Patrick Fain Dye.

Archived