* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

I want to believe it but I don’t. I don’t think even if we get blown up by Mississippi state he is going to be fired. It is just who we are.... mediocre. 

We ALWAYS have fired guys when it is obvious it is time.

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

Announcers are soooo stupid. Brag about atm NFL oline all game, brag about Mond all game, then say atm strength is their young players 😂😂

You actually listen to those guys?

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I won't post here again if I'm not. Bet. I got you fam.

I don’t have confidence in this administration, let us know your new screen name when you make it. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

You’re getting me excited man! What do you know and where’s your informant?!

Actually pretty amazing we even had a chance as bad as we are. 10 point swing on a bad TD throw and and missed INT at the goal line.

1 minute ago, Win4AU said:

Cue 5 more fire Gus/Gus sucks threads 

Please change your Avi. It's just embarrassing to still have the booger picker as it.

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Here goes sherwood talking s*** . Like he has done anything all game . 

I’m so sick of him. If our secondary played as well as they talked they wouldn’t have four losses. 

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

That's some damn high confidence. I hope it's true because if they don't fire him, I won't get to see your awesome all caps posts! :D

Transfer portal will be lit if a move isn't made, well, more than it already has been.   These guys are tired of not being put in position to win.  Not trying to score to end the 1st half isn't unnoticed by the players

Someone needs to in the most simple way, show Gus film of the TxAM OLine. Gus, those 5 guys in front of the QB, those big guys crushing people, opening huge gaping holes, those are OLinemen. We need about 20 of them. Real ones. Legit 4 stars, top 100 talent.  Not more TEs we dont throw to. Makes me sick. 

Archived