AUSince72

NorthGATiger

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uggh, definitely not the news we had hoped for.  We're here for you and your family. I will continue to pray daily for the miraculous.  You are the living example I try to emulate. Thank you for everything you are and everything you've done for me and mine.

i pray as well 72. when i think of you i think of coach DYE and his words tough times never last but tough people do.  i think you are one of the people he is talking about. you remind me to show more grace in tough times and i am in your corner pulling just as hard as i can brother.

Just wanted to share a photo for those who might be curious or haven't seen any of the few I've shared over the years.

My family shortly before moving from Florida.  It's the last photo of me before I started physically going down hill.  I've lost 30-40 lbs since. ....I don't recommend my diet plan LOL.

My wife Sonya w Ruby by me & Emme by her.

Yes, they're twins, believe it or not HAHA.

0806201757~2.jpg

5 minutes ago, chizhead said:

You don't like to shave either,do you baw? Ain't worth the trouble is it? 

For you: https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Psalms-Chapter-23/

Yeah, the chemo would thin my blood and I have a port running to my jugular so I just use clippers.  LOVE that passage!

Lifting you up in prayer, friend! 

I truly have no other words except that your story is inspiring and you praise Him throughout it all. 

Praying for managed pain and a miracle...as the Auburn family knows, they happen a lot for us. 

37 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

port running to my jugular

Mine was below the left shoulder right above my boob. Yeah, I had forgotten about the shaving and bloody noses. Bled for 2 days at a time. Explain this for me: why does hair on your head fall out during chemo, but you still have a beard and have to shave?

Absolutely beautiful family. Thank you again my Brother for your witness for our Lord. He loves you so very much. Please know that MANY prayers are going up now for you and your family. God bless all. We are here for you. 

8 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Just wanted to share a photo for those who might be curious or haven't seen any of the few I've shared over the years.

My family shortly before moving from Florida.  It's the last photo of me before I started physically going down hill.  I've lost 30-40 lbs since. ....I don't recommend my diet plan LOL.

0806201757~2.jpg

Good looking family

Continuing daily prayers for comfort for you and peace for you and your family. You continue to inspire and challenge me to be a better man, Nathan. How the heck do you do that over the internet, lol? 1 Corinthians 13: 10-12

20 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

0806201757~2.jpg

Why are you wearing pajama shorts and the rest of the family is so nicely dressed up?????

Seriously beautiful family.....twins you say hum

Continued prayers for you and the family 72

Positive waves man

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Why are you wearing pajama shorts

I had actually commented on them and deleted it because it might have seemed to be poor taste. 😛They were so bad that they had to have come from Dollar General

7 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Why are you wearing pajama shorts and the rest of the family is so nicely dressed up?????

Seriously beautiful family.....twins you say hum

Continued prayers for you and the family 72

Positive waves man

3 hours ago, chizhead said:

I had actually commented on them and deleted it because it might have seemed to be poor taste. 😛They were so bad that they had to have come from Dollar General

Believe it or not, they passed for nice shorts on the Gulf Coast.  Those were actually church clothes in SW Fla.  LOL!

35 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Believe it or not, they passed for nice shorts on the Gulf Coast.  Those were actually church clothes in SW Fla.  LOL!

Can confirm.

On 1/25/2021 at 8:41 AM, McLoofus said:

Your courage and sense of humor are super powers, Nathan. It's humbling to witness. Sending you strength, hope, and love. 

Loof, you were a friend of the highest degree from the beginning of this journey.  I really appreciate your continued support & love through good and bad and I truly hope God blesses you with all the best!

I pray for you always.

Thanks brother!

Nathan

I'm joining you in prayer, Nathan. I believe God does all kinds of things in response to our prayers, often beyond our understanding. It is right for you to pursue alternative plans, and it's right for you to embrace the possibility that your time is short. Grace and love to you and yours. Thank you for blessing all of us.

On 1/26/2021 at 2:41 PM, AUsince72 said:

Can also confirm! The panhandle is a wonderfully weird place mixed with cultures lol.

My mom and I really liked this verse during her treatments:

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."

2 Corinthians 4:16-19

Archived