New coach scratch ? A thread of what team to be a fan of? Scratch I’m good now !

eagle12

I grew up a Michigan fan, so this is small potatoes as to what's going on in Ann Arbor .

All we can do is wait. Things will work out eventually. No need to jump ship. Auburn is the prettiest girl at the party with alcoholic parents.  You fall hard but then.... dang.

I usually have a major college football team that I root for (Auburn, of course) and a small college football that I root for: UAB. 

As of right now, let's face it. Rooting Auburn (or any Power 5 team) gets harder and harder every year when you know what will happen at the end. Alabama, Oklahoma, Ohio State, and Clemson (with Notre Dame occasionally) will always compete in the CFP so it's little hard to have championship aspirations when you know the recruiting, name brand, and talent are far superior to other P5 teams.

So, seeing and rooting for UAB is more fun sometimes when you know the conference championship is the ultimate goal.

2 hours ago, AUDynasty said:

Rooting Auburn (or any Power 5 team) gets harder and harder every year when you know what will happen at the end

Not here. Always feel like we have a chance. A "life timer" with the bigger part of my days gone. Very few times over the years have we stepped on a field with a feeling of no chance. Add the belief that heaven has be very similar to Auburn on a fall Saturday......rooting for Auburn is easy.

On 12/21/2020 at 1:09 PM, eagle12 said:

It’s so bad is it the time to be thinking about changing to another team ! 

Yes it's time for you to do that, see ya.

• eagle12 changed the title to New coach scratch ? A thread of what team to be a fan of? Scratch I’m good now !

Archived