It's time.

WarDamnEagleWDE

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@LKEEL75 If you are going to post Jabba do it right. Not some bad looking insult to Grogu, aka Baby Yoda. Using the real Jabba would have made it funny. Something like this

Jabba the Hutt lurks behind the name of this creepy new species of zombie  worm Jabba the Hutt lurks behind the name of this creepy new species of  zombie worm

Or go for Jabba's Palace

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, Strychnine said:

If I have to go through all that to place an order, then I will not merely require some snoop strong type ganja, I will require all of it.

da snoop is sacred so ya gotta look the part. scratches chin.....i wonder if you could out smoke me?

16 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Given your past successes I submit....

bUnnUfiu_400x400.jpeg

Cam Newton’s shadow. Love it! Just needs that ugly shat brown trench coat involved. 

Just now, ellitor said:

@ValleyTigerAs I told LKeel. It didn't even look like a hutt to me. Looked like an insult to Baby Yoda.

No, I was referring to your reaction to lil Timmy Jackson

Just now, Viper said:

Cam Newton’s shadow. Love it! Just needs that ugly shat brown trench coat involved. 

Or paisley button down with under shirt

7 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

No, I was referring to your reaction to lil Timmy Jackson

Not sure how it's good for AU unless your sarcastically joking. I worked for him & can't stand him. Besides we weren't too successful with WDE using Gus.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Not sure how it's good for AU unless your sarcastically joking. I worked for him & can't stand him. Besides we weren't too successful with WDE using Gus.

Hey, he used Jacobs for awhile, too. But yeah it's all good sarcasm. Jackson needs to be run out on rails.

3 minutes ago, api1957 said:

Might I suggest ...

Xavier McKinney

That's Mikey's avi. Get readers confused between the 2. That would go off well.

17 minutes ago, ellitor said:

tell the rest of the story ell. did ya cuss him out? whoop his behind?

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I have that hat. I don't wear it like a BOSS above. Wear it riding the lawn mower cutting the grass. 

Maybe ... get a new hat?  

YellaWood - Woodworking | Blog | Videos | Plans | How To

1 hour ago, LKEEL75 said:

Come on @ellitor.  You really going to give me a thumbs down.  That is funny and you know it!  Again, I said until we get done with coaching search.  Until then we have plenty examples of JABA...

WarBlogle.com - You Thought the Black Leather Jacket was Bad...

Find me a good picture of these sandals. Damn this picture cracks me up. Dressed like the guys who go to Costa Rica for the hookers. 

4 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

WarBlogle.com - You Thought the Black Leather Jacket was Bad...

Find me a good picture of these sandals. Damn this picture cracks me up. Dressed like the guys who go to Costa Rica for the hookers. 

flip flops | Home of Ask Hottywood

Archived