• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Need new avatar pic reqs please. 

pearlderby

11 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Need new avatar pic reqs please. 

WDE, for sure on getting a new Avatar and flipping the page to 2021 for many reasons. Looking forward to your insights this year! War Eagle.

22 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I have that hat. I don't wear it like a BOSS above. Wear it riding the lawn mower cutting the grass. 

You're not the only one. 😂

i like that clap doctors jacket he is wearing...........wish i had one.

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

You're not the only one. 😂

man i just woke up.on my first cup of coffee. just had a dream about me and you. we were starting some kind of business and we called it foul and fowl...............pretty weird huh? lol

Just now, aubiefifty said:

man i just woke up.on my first cup of coffee. just had a dream about me and you. we were starting some kind of business and we called it foul and fowl...............pretty weird huh? lol

I'm just concerned what exactly we might be selling.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

I'm just concerned what exactly we might be selling.

well it is not gonna be my big fat azz or we would go broke. probably some grape ape or snoop strong type ganja.................

23 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

well it is not gonna be my big fat azz or we would go broke. probably some grape ape or snoop strong type ganja.................

Can I go ahead and place an order for some snoop strong type ganja?

Come on @ellitor.  You really going to give me a thumbs down.  That is funny and you know it!  Again, I said until we get done with coaching search.  Until then we have plenty examples of JABA...

8 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Given your past successes I submit....

bUnnUfiu_400x400.jpeg

He might be Tim Jackson.  If so, I’m still pissed you wouldn’t replace my bball season pass in ‘00 that was still mostly intact after going through my washing machine.

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I have that hat. I don't wear it like a BOSS above. Wear it riding the lawn mower cutting the grass. 

Same!

16 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

Can I go ahead and place an order for some snoop strong type ganja?

only if you do cornrows with your hair like i did. nothing like a redheaded and white fat bastid with cornrows. i look like axle   lol  i would suggest moon rocks........

7 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

Come on @ellitor.  You really going to give me a thumbs down.  That is funny and you know it!  Again, I said until we get done with coaching search.  Until then we have plenty examples of JABA...

@LKEEL75 If you are going to post Jabba do it right. Not some bad looking insult to Grogu, aka Baby Yoda. Using the real Jabba would have made it funny. Something like this

Jabba the Hutt lurks behind the name of this creepy new species of zombie  worm Jabba the Hutt lurks behind the name of this creepy new species of  zombie worm

Just now, aubiefifty said:

only if you do cornrows with your hair like i did. nothing like a redheaded and white fat bastid with cornrows. i look like axle   lol  i would suggest moon rocks........

If I have to go through all that to place an order, then I will not merely require some snoop strong type ganja, I will require all of it.

Archived