It's time.

WarDamnEagleWDE

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Before we go down this rabbit hole, none of you men here wear leather sandals do you? If you do, stop. 

As opposed to leather thongs, as they are sometimes called.

3 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Before we go down this rabbit hole, none of you men here wear leather sandals do you? If you do, stop. 

i am considering crocs since i just had a gout attack for the first time. man i was basically one legged and the pain was just about as bad as i have ever experienced. so thumbs up or down on the crocs? they got some blue ones with a fancy orange sole............lol

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am considering crocs since i just had a gout attack for the first time. man i was basically one legged and the pain was just about as bad as i have ever experienced. so thumbs up or down on the crocs? they got some blue ones with a fancy orange sole............lol

I do wear crocs as my house shoes

49 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Find me a good picture of these sandals. Damn this picture cracks me up. Dressed like the guys who go to Costa Rica for the hookers. 

I just go there for the articles.

9 hours ago, AuburnFTW said:

This picture solidifies that Bruce is the best Auburn hire since Pat Dye

How about since John Heisman or Shug Jordan? 😀

my avie pic is my dad playing on the frosh team at auburn in the early fifties...........

7 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I settled on the GOAT for my avatar pic. 

Would have liked to see a Kevin Greene wrestling pic if you went wrestling, but this works. What’s your opinion on how the staff is shaking out? Anything you really liked or didn’t like?

55 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I settled on the GOAT for my avatar pic. 

I'm pretty sure you already had that. 

wink-smile.gif

On 1/8/2021 at 12:02 PM, LKEEL75 said:

down on the crocs?

I love them but they cause my heels to crack open...I could wear socks but socks with crocs are well, you know, like leather sandals and white socks

Archived