Auburn Gymnastics 🥇🥈🥉

AUBwins

Exclusive interview with Suni. It seems like her health issue is more serious. I still hope she can make it to the Olympics. Otherwise, maybe she can return to Auburn for another season, finish her degree, and become an assistant coach/recruiting coordinator.

Edited by AUreo
  • Like 1

SEC Recruiting update:

Florida lands two highly ranked 5-star recruits: Maddy Dorbin and Joceyln Sasson

Arkansas lands 3-star Alyson Bare and Alabama 3-star McKenzie Matters

AU: 4-star prospects Charlotte Booth recently visited LSU and Ashlee Sullivan visited OU.

LSU: I think they will likely land Booth and Ballou.

Edited by AUreo
  • Like 1

With Suni no longer competing for Auburn, despite her support, this really IMO hurts our recruiting. Yes, I think our coaches work their butts off trying to attract elite gymnasts. But the competition is fierce for those top ladies.

I've been so distraught reading about Suni's health issues. She was such a great gymnast, such a great athlete for Auburn. So sad that her medical issues have become such a burden for her. She's **maybe** not done competitively, but certainly done competing for Auburn. 😢

On 10/7/2023 at 10:20 AM, AUreo said:

Exclusive interview with Suni. It seems like her health issue is more serious. I still hope she can make it to the Olympics. Otherwise, maybe she can return to Auburn for another season, finish her degree, and become an assistant coach/recruiting coordinator.

Thank you for posting this - it's the first article I've seen that gives any in-depth explanation of what Suni has been dealing with.  Heartbreaking to see anyone deal with serious health issues, especially someone so young.  Sounds like she's getting the best medical care possible if the Mayo Clinic is involved.   But still concerning that (per my understanding from the article) there is not a decisive diagnosis and, so far, medicines are not fully controlling her symptoms.  Sending her best wishes for healing and for success in the gym and in life.

@AUreo Have you heard anything about Myli Lew? All I heard is that she could possible stay in the West Coast and only Visited Michigan… Do you think she takes and Official here? I’m 90% certain shes in this class. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Kehnz said:

@AUreo Have you heard anything about Myli Lew? All I heard is that she could possible stay in the West Coast and only Visited Michigan… Do you think she takes and Official here? I’m 90% certain shes in this class. 

I think she is close to Katelyn Jong which could help. Several reddit posters predicted her to Auburn/Michigan/Stanford several weeks ago.

AU Gymnastics IG profile is still following her, so I assume there is some communication at least.

_ _ _ _

Looks like Charlotte Booth visited UF recently - and attended the UF/AU Volleyball game :D

Walker White commented "War Eagle" on her IG post btw...

image.png

Edited by AUreo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Jasmine Cawley to bama btw...

So our top prospects are now...

Avery King, Ashlee Sulivan, Charlotte Booth, Blakely Roten, Amelia Disidore, Gabby van Freyen, Sydney Seabrooks, Kelise Woolford...

I think we have 2-3 scholarships left(?)

Edited by AUreo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Charlotte Booth will be Announcing her College Commitment Friday?? Via. IG Story.  I’m 50/50 with LSU and Auburn… I think she’s going to shock the world👀

https://instagram.com/stories/charlotte.booth.gymnast/3216388006399528898?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Like 1

Kelsie Woolford will be Announcing her College Commitment on Thursday 5pm est Via. X (Twitter) I don’t know where she’s going to go… But I think each of her Top 5 has a chance.

IMG_3279.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kehnz said:

Charlotte Booth will be Announcing her College Commitment Friday?? Via. IG Story.  I’m 50/50 with LSU and Auburn… I think she’s going to shock the world👀

https://instagram.com/stories/charlotte.booth.gymnast/3216388006399528898?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I think it is between Florida and Auburn/LSU... but Florida could be the favorite here...

Edited by AUreo

59 minutes ago, AUreo said:

I think it is between Florida and Auburn/LSU... but Florida could be the favorite here...

I’ve been seeing a ton of smoke to LSU.