2023 Early Offers & Talk

toddc

Tony Mitchel 

Edited by toddc
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, toddc said:

Sept 23rd commitment date. Anybody know which way he seems to be leaning. He is the type of OT we really need.

11 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Were we doing this before?

I've never seen this in previous seasons. Harsin and crew are doing an outstanding job reaching out to recruits via Social Media.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Paladin said:

I've never seen this in previous seasons. Harsin and crew are doing an outstanding job reaching out to recruits via Social Media.

Appeals to the recruit himself and others see it, too. And it looks really clean and cool. Leveling up.

• Like 1

Love these new graphics guys!

• Like 1

Auburn’s success at LB jumps out

“Auburn produces really good linebackers,” Raylen Wilson said. “The two linebackers that they have right now, are about to go to the league, and they have some good linebackers under them as well. My relationship with coach (Jeff) Schmedding played a role in Auburn being in my top five as well.”

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Paladin said:

Auburn’s success at LB jumps out

“Auburn produces really good linebackers,” Raylen Wilson said. “The two linebackers that they have right now, are about to go to the league, and they have some good linebackers under them as well. My relationship with coach (Jeff) Schmedding played a role in Auburn being in my top five as well.”

Noticed the things he talked about? Knowing he has an opportunity to play, knowing going to the school they have a great plan and know how to get his position to the NFL. 

Those are the major keys to recruiting

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Noticed the things he talked about? Knowing he has an opportunity to play, knowing going to the school they have a great plan and know how to get his position to the NFL. 

Those are the major keys to recruiting

It was a shame when they put out that great graphic in the offseason showing all the NFL studs that this staff had coached and the LBS set freaked out because that coaching didn't happen here. Fortunately that graphic wasn't meant for fans. 

• Like 2

I think right now would be a great time to go after elite athletes at positions. They are all over Alabama. Go after that 6'4" corner/safety or that 6'3" athletic QB that could have special traits and could be an awesome safety/linebacker. 

• Like 2