Bigbird bringing Texas to Auburn

Zeek

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buc-ees and WhataBurger would definitely help in recruiting kids from Texas. 

58 minutes ago, Zeek said:

@bigbird is behind all of this I just know it 

I am sorry, but I feel like Whataburger is the Gus Malzahn of Burger joints. So much potential coming in with a nice beef patty. It just never seems to properly develop into what I expected when I walked in.

I know we ruined Powell Gordon's recruiting thread with this debate, but In and Out is where it's at for me all day long. 

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I know we ruined Powell Gordon's recruiting thread with this debate, but In and Out is where it's at for me all day long.

Powell Gordon dislikes this post intensely 

22 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Never seen so much excitement for a gas station

Busy Bee is still better 

Buc-ee’s rocks. Not many places you can go for a piece of fudge, a BBQ sandwich, a deluxe sized grill, a portable deer stand, and taffy all under one roof. Sign me up. 

A Buc-ees at Auburn...man, that just feels right.

I'll not allow disparaging Whataburger.  When we used to drive down to Pensacola from Auburn for weekends at the beach, always stopped at Whataburger on the way out on Sunday afternoon.  There was nothing quite like a couple of big Whataburgers and Fries to help with a beach weekend hangover.

Stopped at my first Buc-ees this weekend driving back to AL from Fort Worth. Awe inspiring grotesque slice of Americana. I got gas, snacks, my youngest a stuffed Buc-ee, my wife a cheesy Buc-ee tshirt; even took a selfie with my daughter and the Buc-ee statue out in front of the place. Incredible....

God almighty what a thread with yellow one in the title no less......................just shoot me now or worst yet sent me to the The Varsity next to that god awful Bobby Dodd sucking school across 75/85

50 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

God almighty what a thread with yellow one in the title no less......................just shoot me now or worst yet sent me to the The Varsity next to that god awful Bobby Dodd sucking school across 75/85

Can we have your address and preferred caliber? 

I think this thread is headed in the right direction. Only the Powell Gordon thread, which was headed to the greatness of the Seastrunk thread, has been better recently 

Bring on Bucees and Whataburger!  You gotta love Bucees' beef jerky bar.  Whataburger honey butter chicken biscuits are the greatest thing ever for a hangover. 

42 minutes ago, fredst said:

Can we have your address and preferred caliber? 

Hell no you think I'm crazy if I gave out my address some of you nut cases would be glad to put me out of my misery I'm sure..get rid of old golf

7 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Hell no you think I'm crazy if I gave out my address some of you nut cases would be glad to put me out of my misery I'm sure..get rid of old golf

6AB45130-1CDF-464D-A3C0-827E07F87E06.gif

2 hours ago, fredst said:

Stopped at my first Buc-ees this weekend driving back to AL from Fort Worth. Awe inspiring grotesque slice of Americana. I got gas, snacks, my youngest a stuffed Buc-ee, my wife a cheesy Buc-ee tshirt; even took a selfie with my daughter and the Buc-ee statue out in front of the place. Incredible....

What did ya eat in Ft. Worth??

23 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

What did ya eat in Ft. Worth??

Flew out Friday pm, got up and drove out at 0600 back to north AL so not a super relaxing trip, lol. Ate at the steak house at Omni hotel(where I stayed) which is quite good- big NY strip with an accompanying dirty martini. 

15 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Birdshot would be poetic.

Good idea. I have a few cases of that. Now, if I can just get that address🤔....

Just now, fredst said:

Flew out Friday pm, got up and drove out at 0600 back to north AL so not a super relaxing trip, lol. Ate at the steak house at Omni hotel which is quite good- big NY strip with an accompanying dirty martini. 

"Name a more iconic duo. I'll wait."- The most annoying internet meme ever, except when used correctly.

I hope that TCU is still as lovely as I remember. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

"Name a more iconic duo. I'll wait."- The most annoying internet meme ever, except when used correctly.

I hope that TCU is still as lovely as I remember. 

I love TCU and Ft. Worth. I feel bad for my college girls this past year- not a great year to be spending your irresponsible college years

1 minute ago, fredst said:

Good idea. I have a few cases of that. Now, if I can just get that address🤔....

I'd say just drive to Florida and look for drunk old people or trails of PBR cans, but that would be like saying just click over to the Powell Gordon thread and look for the post about food. 

Just now, fredst said:

I love TCU and Ft. Worth. I feel bad for my college girls this past year- not a great year to be spending your irresponsible college years

I know I've told you before, but we are so grateful that ours are still so young. 

Hopefully it makes big, real experiences feel even more real and big going forward. 

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I know I've told you before, but we are so grateful that ours are still so young. 

Hopefully it makes big, real experiences feel even more real and big going forward. 

Every life is going to have challenges so it’s a good lesson for us all. My TCU student has had two study abroad experiences in Paris cancelled for COVID-19 (one of her majors is French) and my Ole Miss student has missed out on two international study programs as well. First world problems but I’m sad for them missing those opportunities, not sure they’ll get them back

Archived