Total Obliviousness by POTUS...

DKW 86

Joe Biden should resign NOW if he is this ******* stupid. We interfere in elections for decades, all the time, dozens and dozens of times. We have ******* invaded countries and deposed Sovereign Nations. This is the most dishonest narrative framing BS I have ever heard. 

• Haha 1

Venezuela, Vietnam, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Libya, Half of Central America, Half of South America, Nigaragua????

Just now, DKW 86 said:

Venezuela, Vietnam, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Libya, Half of Central America, Half of South America, Nigaragua????

No doubt with regard to every country you listed.  I'm certain there are others.  I'm certain that Biden is framing the narrative somewhat as well, but that is what you have the pulpit for.  The difference can be found in the coordinated agency efforts using all sorts of social media misinformation campaigns.  As to how it relates to us, we have never had a sitting U.S. President act in concert with a foreign nation's efforts to undermine trust in the electoral process like we witnessed over the past couple of years.  We actually have educated people that still believe that Arizona's results are invalid after multiple audits, including one conducted by a right wing group with every intention being to find something to suggest wrongdoing, found no irregularities.

We witnessed a line of life long state department and national security professionals testify under oath that they were directed to pressure a foreign government to open investigations of a sitting President's rival in order to help that sitting President secure being re-elected, yet many looked up and claimed they heard nothing.

So, you believe that the US interfering in all those govts, sovereign nations, and elections was totally on the up and up? Seriously? Bidens remarks were mot on scope nor scale. They were on straightup that the US never did it. That is a crazy man talking. We do it all the time, everywhere. 

Bush43, Obama, and soon. enough Biden have and will have engaged in Regime Change Wars. 

Edited by DKW 86

6 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

You expect standards to apply to democrats? 

You prove Forrest Gump's point beautifully.

5 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

So, you believe that the US interfering in all those govts, sovereign nations, and elections was totally on the up and up? Seriously? Bidens remarks were mot on scope nor scale. They were on straightup that the US never did it. That is a crazy man talking. We do it all the time, everywhere. 

Bush43, Obama, and soon. enough Biden have and will have engaged in Regime Change Wars. 

I think you would have to look at each set of circumstances and make judgments based on the motives involved.  When making those remarks, I don't think Biden was contemplating military actions being part of the conversation.  He also wasn't including influence operations that we have conducted in concert with our allies.  

Central and South American countries, overall, haven't been models of representative democracy. If interfering results in governments that share our view of the world and makes it less likely that any American lives need to be placed at risk by military action, it may be justified.  Regime change in Venezuela would be welcomed by other countries in the region and by the majority of people in the country.  I'm not naive.  I am certain that there have been times when we did not do the right thing or simply made self serving decisions.  I'm assuming you are talking about Syria when you point to Obama, but, then again, that was an open military action and not some covert campaign of interference.

To simplify the discussion, he should have simply contrasted the degree to which Russia has interfered with U.S. and European elections in recent years and pointed to the fact that we don't fund the same type operations against the Kremlin.  The reason that we do not is that Russian elections are very much for show, but nonetheless .........

Compared to the man he replaced, Biden's gaffes are kind of run of the mill.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hspoprn said:

He is a useful idiot for those who are actually in control.

Yeah... that group of mythical people that "really" run things.... lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I think you would have to look at each set of circumstances and make judgments based on the motives involved.  When making those remarks, I don't think Biden was contemplating military actions being part of the conversation.  He also wasn't including influence operations that we have conducted in concert with our allies.  

Central and South American countries, overall, haven't been models of representative democracy. If interfering results in governments that share our view of the world and makes it less likely that any American lives need to be placed at risk by military action, it may be justified.  Regime change in Venezuela would be welcomed by other countries in the region and by the majority of people in the country.  I'm not naive.  I am certain that there have been times when we did not do the right thing or simply made self serving decisions.  I'm assuming you are talking about Syria when you point to Obama, but, then again, that was an open military action and not some covert campaign of interference.

To simplify the discussion, he should have simply contrasted the degree to which Russia has interfered with U.S. and European elections in recent years and pointed to the fact that we don't fund the same type operations against the Kremlin.  The reason that we do not is that Russian elections are very much for show, but nonetheless .........

Compared to the man he replaced, Biden's gaffes are kind of run of the mill.

Well, yea, he replaced the worst President we ever had so being better is an incredibly low bar. Kind of sad we have to have this conversation really. Biden F'ed up here. He is doing the narrative thing and got caught. He is lying and gaslighting, no doubt. We have done this dozens of times. Killed tens of thousands of innocent civilians for our own selfish reasons. And Biden has supported every use of force we could name here. So why is he even having this conversation with the American People? Because he can. No one in the MSM is going to call him on it. That would go against the narrative. And we cant have that.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Haha 1