2022 4* DE Caden Story Decommits from Auburn

Paladin

Love that he said he bought into Coach Eason’s coaching mentality of being demanding but not demeaning.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, toddc said:

FFAF6BCB-B79B-44A6-AB18-72E4AD22F74D.png

Love seeing these.  Obvuiously it means good things recruiting, more importantly, Bluey is my 4 y/o’s favorite cartoon

20 minutes ago, USATiger said:

Love seeing these.  Obvuiously it means good things recruiting, more importantly, Bluey is my 4 y/o’s favorite cartoon

Yeah my granddaughter loves it. I like Mighty Mike even better, I mean the raccoons are named “Freddy and Mercury “, so it’s made so adults can enjoy it too.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

#gif from 33 GIF

Wait. I thought this was the wedding anniversary gif…? What does this have to do with Story? @GwillMac6?

Edited by fredst
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, fredst said:

Wait. I thought this was the wedding anniversary gif…? What does this have to do with Story? @GwillMac6?

I thought it was the day after taco night meme.

• Haha 2

It is what it is

1 hour ago, fredst said:

1 hour ago, toddc said:

It is what it is

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

It is what it is

2 hours ago, fredst said:

1 hour ago, toddc said:

It is what it is

The Rosetta Stone of gifs

Edited by fredst
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, fredst said:

8xek.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=13943483

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, toddc said:

FFAF6BCB-B79B-44A6-AB18-72E4AD22F74D.png

image.gif.4420e925eb57a70bb0d05d76507fab48.gifFor you @toddc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WDE and what  'get'     Wow, this guy is a beast!!!   He just mauls people.   I know he wasn't playing top level programs, but his instincts look to be there.  Wow.

Gonna be a great one.

Edited by Beaker

2 hours ago, AUGoo said:

Can i get a Chicken Little/Sky is falling update?200w.gif.7539dd2eb991da3c82576ad06feb5219.gif

Mikey is busy getting his hair bleached blonde and selling his sweater vests and visors for Hawaiian shirts to be like his man crush, so you might have to be patient for a bit.

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, AUGoo said:

Can i get a Chicken Little/Sky is falling update?200w.gif.7539dd2eb991da3c82576ad06feb5219.gif

The sky may or may not fall. We'll have something of an idea by February and a good idea in three years.

If you want to talk odds, the odds favor the sky falling. As with most every other Auburn fan, I'm hoping we beat the odds. Time will tell.

Welcome to AU Caden!! Hopefully this along with having the RB committed can get us some momentum going. I imagine we'll still have to wait until we get a few games in to really see things take off but having just a couple of highly rated guys has to be a plus when talking to other recruits. 

• augolf1716 unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Auburn commit

Last week: Story had 6 tackles, including 4 for a loss, 3 sacks and 5 QB hurries in Lanett’s win over B.B. Comer. For the season, he has 25 tackles, 8 sacks, 9 QB pressures, 6 TFL and a forced fumble.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2