Prior infection >>>>>> vaccinates.

AUGunsmith

30 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Of course the biggest problem I have is that damn bleach I ingested……😀

Well, there's your problem.  You're suppose to inject it.

• Haha 1

On 8/29/2021 at 8:08 AM, bigbird said:

Quote me, please. 

You made a silly comparison.  I didn't know if you knew what you said was a false/bad comparison. All I did was, respectfully, express the differences between the types of immunity to allow for a better understanding. You're the only one that turned this into a contentious back and forth. I approached you very politely, you're the one that has resorted to the typical name calling, word twisting, and overall childish schtick. Informing one of facts they did not know previously isn't pedantic, it's teaching. 

You're so wired to rail against anyone that says anything contrary to you that you fail to understand when others aren't attacking you. Maybe you should be the one that needs to go back and re-read the beginning of this exchange. 

I think it may have been the word "artificial" in the chart, which often implies something negative in common vernacular.

35 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Of course the biggest problem I have is that damn bleach I ingested……😀

Chase it with dewormer. Don’t know why, just hear it works. 😉

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Chase it with dewormer. Don’t know why, just hear it works. 😉

Mrs Salty says I did ask the ER nurse if they were checking me rabies when they did swab test. According to the medical staff some people go into a “ COVID Fog”. I have little memory of Saturday night and no recall of Sunday. Crazy..like a lost day of life.

5 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Mrs Salty says I did ask the ER nurse if they were checking me rabies when they did swab test. According to the medical staff some people go into a “ COVID Fog”. I have little memory of Saturday night and no recall of Sunday. Crazy..like a lost day of life.

Probably best to not recall. Glad you’re back to your Salty best.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

I think it may have been the word "artificial" in the chart, which often implies something negative in common vernacular.

What happened is I mocked recommending "contagion" over "preventative". Those words are not the correct terminology, but I'm sure anyone reading understood the point I was making- that vaccination is significantly safer than contracting Covid out in the wild- and would agree with me on that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

I’m assuming the rabies test came back negative? 😉

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I’m assuming the rabies test came back negative? 😉

??? Did get a shot in stomach everyday. Who knows, they claimed it was to prevent clotting. 

Edited by SaltyTiger
  • Like 1