* Official Auburn vs. Alabama State Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Practice will never simulate game experience.

Neither will the 4th quarter in a blowout against the sisters of the blind. 

Seeing the players sit under the canopy. I remember going to early September games as a student AND it was so hot on those aluminum bleachers. Pretty much being cooked all 4 quarters. 

Just now, kennypowers said:

Neither will the 4th quarter in a blowout against the sisters of the blind. 

Way better than practice. You might not agree with me but we should never handcuff backups by just running up the middle every play. Just think of all the inexperienced WRs that could be running routes and getting passes thrown their way.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

This was an actual take in the first half lol

CBH got that same quiet anger my mother got...That single black mother rage. Quiet, composed in public but wait till I get your ass by myself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Just now, DAG said:

CBH got that same quiet anger my mother got...That single black mother rage. Quiet, composed in public but wait till I get your ass by myself.

Or like my mother, wait until you're not looking and hit you in the back of the head with a book lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Or like my mother, wait until you're not looking and hit you in the back of the head with a book lol

That will get you arrested today lol. Pure discipline back in the day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swamp Eagle said:

I couldn’t tell from the lack of replay angle. Maybe the whistle blew before the ball came out.

I'm not sure how anyone watching at home could see it. Not saying they couldn't, just can't imagine how.

• Like 1

I liked Guice with the aggressiveness at punt returner, but now he’s lost the handle on two. I’m not sure he’s the answer.