* Official Auburn vs. Alabama State Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

It can be tough for some. Keep trying, I'm sure you get the hang of it. 

Maybe quote it a 3rd time, making this about me vs discussing the game 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Auburn93 said:

I just think people are looking for perfection. I don't see any sluggishness. I see holds, ol missing a block, I saw a 3 and 10 pass completion.

Definitely not looking for perfection. But I'd like to seen our OL actually maul some ppl

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I wonder is this due to some WR’s missing time or is he genuinely in the WR rotation 

top two slot receivers are out this game.  he was expected to get lots of snaps because of it.

3 minutes ago, metafour said:

Non-PI PI call? He held his jersey the entire route LOL.

That was actually a pretty good throw too, even if it was off the back-foot. Almost caught. 

Yes, when both players are holding each other it's a wash. The defender made a great play and knocked the ball away at the end. The defender never impeded his route. It was ticky tact at best.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Yes, when both players are holding each other it's a wash. The defender made a great play and knocked the ball away at the end. The defender never impeded his route. It was ticky tact at best.

Bro, Jackson didn't touch him until he had to to get the dude off his jersey. Clear PI. On what planet can the DB be clearly janking the jersey of a WR for 10+ yards...20 yards down the field LMAO.