Arizona 2020 Vote Audit Finds Potentially Election-Shifting Numbers Of Illegal Ballots

DKW 86

On 9/29/2021 at 10:30 AM, homersapien said:

There's likely to be some in the future though.

Republicans have just legislated the possibility of political parties to control elections instead of non-partisan professionals.

There’s no such thing as non partisan 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

30 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Not anymore.

My grandmother used to work in the elections.  I can assure you her work was non-partisan.

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

5 hours ago, AU9377 said:

The funny part to me is anyone thinking that Russian involvement in the 2016 election was the overriding issue during the Trump 4 years.  It was not.  A much larger, yet ignored by some, issue was Trump's attempted coercion of the Ukranian government to harm his political rival.  That is the reason he was impeached. There was more testimony showing exactly what he had done, most all of it coming from members of his own administration, than any real jury would have needed to convict.  Politics protected him and then allowed him to seek petty revenge on the brave Americans that stood up to him.

As for Russia, Putin hated Hillary Clinton.  That is a known fact.  What he has on Trump we may never know, but anyone can see how cozy Trump is with dictators, especially Putin.

You mean the Russian Reset didnt win them over to her 100%? How quaint an idea...

Clinton looks to 'reset' US-Russia relations - CSMonitor.com

The Russian Reset to Nowhere - POLITICO Magazine

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

You mean the Russian Reset didnt win them over to her 100%? How quaint an idea...

Clinton looks to 'reset' US-Russia relations - CSMonitor.com

The Russian Reset to Nowhere - POLITICO Magazine

The most used reset button in international relations.. LOL

Putin does not like working with women.  Germany's Angela Merkel has experienced the same. 

The older I get, the more my grandfather's comments that I heard over and over when I was a kid ring true.  He was an Army officer and marched into Germany during WWII.  He told me a thousand times that Germans were good people that allowed themselves to be led by the kind of evil that the world could not imagine existing at that time and that Russians could never be trusted.

Edited by AU9377

On 10/1/2021 at 2:51 PM, AU9377 said:

The funny part to me is anyone thinking that Russian involvement in the 2016 election was the overriding issue during the Trump 4 years.  It was not.  A much larger, yet ignored by some, issue was Trump's attempted coercion of the Ukranian government to harm his political rival.  That is the reason he was impeached. There was more testimony showing exactly what he had done, most all of it coming from members of his own administration, than any real jury would have needed to convict.  Politics protected him and then allowed him to seek petty revenge on the brave Americans that stood up to him.

As for Russia, Putin hated Hillary Clinton.  That is a known fact.  What he has on Trump we may never know, but anyone can see how cozy Trump is with dictators, especially Putin.

First things first, he was impeached for political points. Pelosi antics, just because Trump called her an idiot. BTW, she was and is and don't mind taking your money while convincing you she's legit. Sad anyone buys her political bull sh**.

This so called crime is a common occurrence yet you hear little of it much less have political rivals try to exploit it. Just stop listening to partisan opinion and move on. It happens, more often than you think. Hillary says hello BTW.

Putin tries to leverage all US politicians. Period. You should get those known facts straight. All the purported Trump ties have been debunked a hundred times. Get a legit news source and just stop the child's play. You'll be better for it.  

Edited by AUFAN78
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

The most used reset button in international relations.. LOL

Putin does not like working with women.  Germany's Angela Merkel has experienced the same. 

The older I get, the more my grandfather's comments that I heard over and over when I was a kid ring true.  He was an Army officer and marched into Germany during WWII.  He told me a thousand times that Germans were good people that allowed themselves to be led by the kind of evil that the world could not imagine existing, at that time and that Russians politicians should never be trusted.

Sounds eerily familiar. lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

First things first, he was impeached for political points. Pelosi antics, just because Trump called her an idiot. BTW, she was and is and don't mind taking your money while convincing you she's legit. Sad anyone buys her political bull sh**.

This so called crime is a common occurrence yet you hear little of it much less have political rivals try to exploit it. Just stop listening to partisan opinion and move on. It happens, more often than you think. Hillary says hello BTW.

Putin tries to leverage all US politicians. Period. You should get those known facts strait. All the purported Trump ties have been debunked a hundred times. Get a legit news source and just stop the child's play. You'll be better for it.  

What he was impeached for was much more serious than anything Nixon was guilty of in the Watergate scandal. When you begin your revisionist fact pattern with that nonsense above, you are admitting that either you paid no attention to the actual testimony that was given and just accepted whatever your right wing shock jock entertainers had to say or that you listened to the testimony and had no problem with a sitting U.S. President enlisting the aid of a foreign country to assist him in discrediting a political rival and doing so by the use of the U.S. Treasury, the withholding of military aid approved by the U.S. Congress and offers of White House visits as bribes or inducements.

The testimony was not rebutted and we know for fact that Trump informed Ukraine officials that he didn't care if there was ever a prosecution, but that he wanted them to open and investigation and that he would handle the rest.  That is the kind of self serving bs that you find acceptable?  It shouldn't be. THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR IS NOT COMMON PLACE.  That is why he got push back from so many civil service lifetime employees in the State Department.  They knew it was wrong, un American and an abuse of power.  That is why they blew the whistle as they had been trained to do for decades.

Even Hillary Clinton's most entrenched opponents will quickly point out that she is anything but an idiot.  John McCain was no idiot.  He became good friends with Hillary although they disagreed on many issues.  Internationally, they were both Americans with common goals at the end of the day.  This new breed of disgusting politics that believes any means justifies the end is pathetic and needs to be rooted out of this country's leadership.

If you consider OAN and Hannity legit news sources, your judgment is the only joke that matters.

Edited by AU9377
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, aubaseball said:

People that work in local elections offices take their jobs seriously.  They want everyone that is is qualified to vote to be able to do so.  They don't care who wins.  They value their role in ensuring that our elected form of government works.

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, AU9377 said:

People that work in local elections offices take their jobs seriously.  They want everyone that is is qualified to vote to be able to do so.  They don't care who wins.  They value their role in ensuring that our elected form of government works.

Horse sh*t!!!   Everyone has a political angle.  Even ole grandma that works in the local small town election office.  She won’t cheat but she definitely has a side she roots to win.   Now the big counties that have questionable history, you better believe that shenanigans are happening.   

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

9 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Horse sh*t!!!   Everyone has a political angle.  Even ole grandma that works in the local small town election office.  She won’t cheat but she definitely has a side she roots to win.   Now the big counties that have questionable history, you better believe that shenanigans are happening.   

You don't know what the hell you are talking about.  How someone votes does not impact how they do their job.  It takes more evidence than "it has to be" and believing something.  Nobody has shown evidence of any wrongdoing.  Simply insisting that it takes place when you lose is ridiculous.

My family has worked in elections my entire life.  My sister is an elections supervisor in Georgia.  You know where her problems come from?  Crazy nutcases that listen to am radio and watch Hannity.  She has had people come in demanding to see their ballot that they cast in the last election.  She cannot pull their ballot, but they are too stupid to understand that we have a secret ballot so that people can vote how they want.  She has had to call sheriff's deputies to come to her office due to old white men coming in and cursing at her because of the voting machines.  It is insane.  Keep in mind, the voting machines make a hard copy for hand counting.  They could not be more secure.  They are not online.  They were mandated by the REPUBLICAN legislature.  Even so, these fools get worked up and think they are defending their F****** country when what they are doing is embarrassing their country and themselves.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

5 hours ago, AU9377 said:

What he was impeached for was much more serious than anything Nixon was guilty of in the Watergate scandal. When you begin your revisionist fact pattern with that nonsense above, you are admitting that either you paid no attention to the actual testimony that was given and just accepted whatever your right wing shock jock entertainers had to say or that you listened to the testimony and had no problem with a sitting U.S. President enlisting the aid of a foreign country to assist him in discrediting a political rival and doing so by the use of the U.S. Treasury, the withholding of military aid approved by the U.S. Congress and offers of White House visits as bribes or inducements.

The testimony was not rebutted and we know for fact that Trump informed Ukraine officials that he didn't care if there was ever a prosecution, but that he wanted them to open and investigation and that he would handle the rest.  That is the kind of self serving bs that you find acceptable?  It shouldn't be. THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR IS NOT COMMON PLACE.  That is why he got push back from so many civil service lifetime employees in the State Department.  They knew it was wrong, un American and an abuse of power.  That is why they blew the whistle as they had been trained to do for decades.

Even Hillary Clinton's most entrenched opponents will quickly point out that she is anything but an idiot.  John McCain was no idiot.  He became good friends with Hillary although they disagreed on many issues.  Internationally, they were both Americans with common goals at the end of the day.  This new breed of disgusting politics that believes any means justifies the end is pathetic and needs to be rooted out of this country's leadership.

If you consider OAN and Hannity legit news sources, your judgment is the only joke that matters.

So you memorized the CNN talking points. As if I didn't call that initially. LMAO

Sleezy deals made in DC every day by lifelong politicians. Trump was an outsider and not part of the daily gig. When news broke of Hunter/Joe/Ukraine mega deal Trump said to Zelensky you should check it out. Zelensky stated there was no pressure and he got his aid. That is in your opinion impeachable? Obviously history tells us congress did the right thing. Not guilty.

The testimony was absolutely disputed and ultimately Trump was not guilty. With regards to your lifelong civil servant statement, any person can be bought, coerced, etc.  See Adam Schiff for details lol. 

Hillary was just another crooked politician. 

"This new breed of disgusting politics that believes any means justifies the end is pathetic and needs to be rooted out of this country's leadership." Well we agree. Likely why Biden poll numbers suck. 

I don't do Hannity nor OAN and I damn sure don't do CNN nor WAPO.

Edited by AUFAN78
  • Dislike 1

53 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

So you memorized the CNN talking points. As if I didn't call that initially. LMAO

Sleezy deals made in DC every day by lifelong politicians. Trump was an outsider and not part of the daily gig. When news broke of Hunter/Joe/Ukraine mega deal Trump said to Zelensky you should check it out. Zelensky stated there was no pressure and he got his aid. That is in your opinion impeachable? Obviously history tells us congress did the right thing. Not guilty.

The testimony was absolutely disputed and ultimately Trump was not guilty. With regards to your lifelong civil servant statement, any person can be bought, coerced, etc.  See Adam Schiff for details lol. 

Hillary was just another crooked politician. 

"This new breed of disgusting politics that believes any means justifies the end is pathetic and needs to be rooted out of this country's leadership." Well we agree. Likely why Biden poll numbers suck. 

I don't do Hannity nor OAN and I damn sure don't do CNN nor WAPO.

I actually watched the majority of the testimony.  There are no talking points when the evidence is overwhelming and the majority of that evidence comes from Trump appointees that have no motivation other than being under oath and duty to country.  NOBODY refuted the testimony of the ambassadors or NSA officers that testified.  NOBODY.  Trump's team simply wanted to get it to the Senate where they knew doing what was right would come in second place behind doing what was self serving. Go to the 4 minute mark and Romney explains his vote and reminds everyone that his oath before God was more important than loyalty to a party.

There is no evidence of a mega deal as you call it.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

I actually watched the majority of the testimony.  There are no talking points when the evidence is overwhelming and the majority of that evidence comes from Trump appointees that have no motivation other than being under oath and duty to country.  NOBODY refuted the testimony of the ambassadors or NSA officers that testified.  NOBODY.  Trump's team simply wanted to get it to the Senate where they knew doing what was right would come in second place behind doing what was self serving. Go to the 4 minute mark and Romney explains his vote and reminds everyone that his oath before God was more important than loyalty to a party.

There is no evidence of a mega deal as you call it.

Whatever makes you sleep well at night. Trump was found not guilty in a partisan impeachment.

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Whatever makes you sleep well at night. Trump was found not guilty in a partisan impeachment.

And OJ is looking for the real murderer.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, AU9377 said:

And Hilary made all that money legitimately and without selling government influence, and her handling of those classified emails was not criminal.

Edited by Shoney'sPonyBoy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/2/2021 at 3:01 PM, aubaseball said:

Not everyone allows their political preference to overrule their commitment to acting impartially. 

That may not be true with your grandmother, but it was certainly true with mine.  No one in the family ever even knew who she voted for.

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Not everyone allows their political preference to overrule their commitment to acting impartially. 

That may not be true with your grandmother, but it was certainly true with mine.  No one in the family ever even knew who she voted for.

I see reading comprehension is lacking.  

In my statement, I said grandma won’t let her political thinking get in the way of doing her job.  She still has a political view, just because she didn’t say it out loud, doesn’t mean she didn’t.   
I said that polling places that have a history of the shady stuff will always have people that will stoop to unsavory things.  

• Facepalm 1

On 10/3/2021 at 6:24 PM, AU9377 said:

Ugh no, he is not. Don't allow one to fool you like OJ or MSM.

Edited by AUFAN78

On 10/4/2021 at 2:33 PM, aubaseball said:

In my statement, I said grandma won’t let her political thinking get in the way of doing her job.  She still has a political view, just because she didn’t say it out loud, doesn’t mean she didn’t.   
I said that polling places that have a history of the shady stuff will always have people that will stoop to unsavory things.  

You said:

On 10/2/2021 at 3:01 PM, aubaseball said:

I guess I got channeled by the "Horse s***!!!  Everyone has a political angle"..... that threw me off.  (Particularly since you were referring to my grandmother.)  Even the "She won't cheat" was followed by a "but"...

All I was saying that she was dedicated and honest.  Most - if not all - poll workers are. 

If you really believe differently, I feel sorry for you living in the world you live in.