* Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread

abw0004

1 minute ago, Auburninbham said:

Bo nix is going to single handedly win us this game.

He's also putting himself in position, as I posted this week, for another 30 or so starts(and all the auburn records) with a game like this.  DD isn't watching this thinking he is getting on the field anytime soon lol....

Haha, okay

1 minute ago, Auburninbham said:

He's also putting himself in position, as I posted this week, for another 30 or so starts(and all the auburn records) with a game like this.  DD isn't watching this thinking he is getting on the field anytime soon lol....

DD is a true freshman. He has time. You sound stupid.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Bo actually had a good first quarter also, but his second quarter may have been the best he has ever played at Auburn in a road game. I thought Harsin should have started Finley but he made the right choice. Hopefully in the second half our defense starts playing and we can also start running the ball. What is scary in the 2nd quarter Hudson dropped a perfect pass ad Shenker dropped a couple also.

They get the ball first so Defense needs to make a statement.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

How many times are you going to say that. Bobo is the offensive coordinator. You don't know who is calling the plays yourself. 

Exactly. You don't know

2 minutes ago, Auburninbham said:

I’m not going to be as bold as you , but this is Bo Nix game if he wants it. He can make his own luck here. He can win this game

1 minute ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Bo actually had a good first quarter also, but his second quarter may have been the best he has ever played at Auburn in a road game. I thought Harsin should have started Finley but he made the right choice. Hopefully in the second half our defense starts playing and we can also start running the ball. What is scary in the 2nd quarter Hudson dropped a perfect pass ad Shenker dropped a couple also.

They get the ball first so Defense needs to make a statement.

And the Hudson dropp had potential to go to the house

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

LSU is selling out vs the run, forcing us to throw it and win through the air.  Road Bo and all.

Yep. If we can keep the passing game going LSU will have to back off. Once they do that, the run game is on and we'll be in a good spot.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

It's been said again and again bobo is the play caller. A HC with a clipboard is a weak AF argument. 

Used everytime to claim Gus was calling the plays.

4 minutes ago, Auburninbham said:

No backup QB is gonna sit there and think that. DD will fight like hell next season to win the starting position and IMO is way more skilled than Bo.

Lol at where we're at....some celebrating as if we won the championship. LSU QB has had a very boring game so far

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, shabby said:

Used everytime to claim Gus was calling the plays.

You could tell when Gus called a play because he’s start picking his nose right before the snap. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

No backup QB is gonna sit there and think that. DD will fight like hell next season to win the starting position and IMO is way more skilled than Bo.

Not trying to argue, but what do you base that comment on? 

6 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

After watching our secondary this half and Mississippi state’s passing highlights today…..

Potential weekly trips to liquor store.

Thats ******* hilarious, and Im with you.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Lol at where we're at....some celebrating as if we won the championship. LSU QB has had a very boring game so far

They just want us to win. 

• Like 2

LSU game threads have the best psycho posts of the season. I swear dozens of registered posters wait until this game to make their only posts of the year.

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Dude, he’s thrown for 235

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

We’re going to need three tds in the second half to win..

LSU was 5-10 through the air in the 2nd quarter.  Defense stepped up a bit.  Need more of that pass rush in the 2nd half.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

its because we came back and are in the game. 

• Dislike 1