* Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread

abw0004

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Lol at where we're at....some celebrating as if we won the championship. LSU QB has had a very boring game so far

We realize we are behind and that Bo had to pull a couple of plays out of his backend, but he did pull those plays off so we are celebrating that. Still have another half to go but it is first thing we have seen in a while to allow us to be happy. We may be overreacting but I feel good right now.

Just now, Browning4AU said:

Not trying to argue, but what do you base that comment on? 

From watching clips and highlights. I believe DD has way more upside and is the more athletic QB that will give more options to help the dreadful OL. If you think our OL is bad this year, next year is gonna be even worse. I believe that we're gonna need a true dual-threat QB to win games next year unless we get a lot of help in the transfer portal.

1 minute ago, SeattleTiger86 said:

What’s Boom doing these days?

You’ll see him next week.

5 minutes ago, TheDob06 said:

Yep. If we can keep the passing game going LSU will have to back off. Once they do that, the run game is on and we'll be in a good spot.

Would be nice to open up the run lanes.  Hunter had one that he nearly popped off but they caught his shoestring.

Honestly I say we hire Greg McElroy for DC. Dude's been spot on all night with his assessments and has this novel concept called "stop playing such soft coverage".

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

From watching clips and highlights. I believe DD has way more upside and is the more athletic QB that will give more options to help the dreadful OL. If you think our OL is bad this year, next year is gonna be even worse. I believe that we're gonna need a true dual-threat QB to win games next year unless we get a lot of help in the transfer portal.

Clips and highlights against who? I'm not saying Bo is a world beater by any means, but have you seen him laying it out tonight? What makes you think DD can put a better performance on?

15 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

If Bo stays under control and the receivers actually start making catches then the run will open up. It’s hard to keep the box loaded up if you keep getting beat with the pass 

That’s it, we are not eating them with “the pass”. We are beating them with broken plays. I hope we can sustain drives and it have to revert to playground ball.

3 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

its because we came back and are in the game. 

You’re not allowed to be excited. All you’re allowed to do is talk about how bad Bo Nix is. Got it?!

Edited by AuCivilEng1

Harsin needs to get this team ready to go when the game starts. UGA and bammer will hang 30 on Auburn in the first 5 minutes while he's still scratching his head and figuring out who to fire next. 5 games in and still not prepared at kickoff. 

• Like 1

Just now, Browning4AU said:

Clips and highlights against who? I'm not saying Bo is a world beater by any means, but have you seen him laying it out tonight? What makes you think DD can put a better performance on?

His HS highlights. It's all we have right now. It's my opinion and we've seen how much a true DT QB can open up offenses. We're gonna need that next year.

1 minute ago, Gulf Breeze Tiger said:

So happy we were able to get Dr Sharon Fieldstone to Auburn this week to meet with Bo. She put that Danny Rajos “football is life” sessions on him. 

sure it wasn't

drrick.JPG