Fun question for Bye week

WFE12

I know there are better receivers out there and we just saw him, but I would have loved to see Schwartz on this team. I think just having his speed on the field would open up the field for our other receivers and backs.

I think on defense we've been struggling getting to the passer, so I think Carl Lawson.

Derrick Brown OR Tracy Rocker- clog the middle, take in blocks, get to the QB, let the LB do what the LB are supposed to do (McClain and Pappoe would feast!).

Darvin Adams- 'nuff said. Guy would catch everything, ran great routes, would be great to have to compliment the TE and slot guys we have.

I stayed away from Fairley because he and Adams were on the 2010 team together already and Darvin was a must have for me. Courtney Taylor would be #2 on the WR list.

Edited by WDE_OxPx_2010
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

And Pappoe and McClain would have 120  tackles each with those two in front of them. 

Doubt it. Fairley had 60 tackles in 2010 and Brown with 55 tackles in 2019.

They combined had 36.5 TFL. Freaking incredible. 

Edited by Viper

2 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Darvin Adams- 'nuff said. Guy would catch everything, ran great routes, would be great to have to compliment the TE and slot guys we have.

If I had to take a WR, it would be Frank Sanders every day of the week, esp with Bo Nix on the run throwing up prayers. No WR we’ve ever had came down with more catches in crowds.

And hey…”Nix to Sanders” has a nice ring to it.

2nd on my list is def Darvin Adams.

• Love 1

15 hours ago, MustardSeed said:

Aundray Bruce

2 hours ago, jAUSon said:

Dee Ford

If the topic were pick two DEs, can you imagine these two on the same team?

In the 80s, offensive players were much smaller. Aundray Bruce was so massive in stature (and could run like a deer), I’ve seen him tackle QBs & RBs and it literally looked like he swallowed them whole. All you could see sometimes were the bottom of their cleats in the air.

Guest MustardSeed
4 minutes ago, Viper said:

If the topic were pick two DEs, can you imagine these two on the same team?

In the 80s, offensive players were much smaller. Aundray Bruce was so massive in stature (and could run like a deer), I’ve seen him tackle QBs & RBs and it literally looked like he swallowed them whole. All you could see sometimes were the bottom of their cleats in the air.

Yep!  He had BEASTLY hits!  Or you could move him to LB with Takeo and every qb, rb and wr would be scared to even touch the ball 

16 hours ago, gr82be said:

QBs and RBs were not allowed. Nice choices however

Yeah if we could everybody would pick BO or Cadillac maybe Brown lol now QB would be a good one because we would get all kind of different answers for that one. 

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 1

On O- Karsten Bailey- guy caught any and everything near him. 
On D- Stanley McClover- guy was flat out nasty

honorable mentions- O- Lee Ziemba

D- Carlos Rogers- last great lockdown CB we had. 

1 hour ago, autiger88 said:

Yeah if we could everybody would pick BO or Cadillac maybe Brown lol now QB would be a good one because we would get all kind of different answers for that one. 

You know who I would pick if QB and RB were allowed...Not Cam...Not for this offense....Jason Campbell as a SR.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

You know who I would pick if QB and RB were allowed...Not Cam...Not for this offense....Jason Campbell as a SR.

Oh man he would be fun to watch. The experience he would bring to this Offense from his Senior year... But would the Wr be able to catch his throws would be my only question 😂

• Like 1