Ol Miss score prediction

gravejd

I had not seen this thread yet. Apologies if i missed it. But i always enjoy trying to predict the game. 

I'm going, 38-32 AU with the defense stopping ol miss on the final drive to preserve the win. Defense also forces a couple turnovers that help the offense score points. The turnovers and final stop make us all feel better about a defense that gives up a LOT of yards in this game but stops them when they have to. On offense we continue to use TEs and the quick passing game to hold on to the ball and limit ol miss chances. The AU running game continues to struggle but they do enough to keep ol miss from selling out on the blitz and Tank has his best game since the opening 2 weeks of the season. 

War Eagle!!

I honestly don’t know how to feel about this game. The defense HAS to get off the field on 3 and 4th down because they love going for it.

If we can get consistent stops I’ll feel good about the game but if the game turns into a track meet then that’s probably something we don’t want. We use the pass to open up the run now so Bo and the receivers better be ready 

31-24 Auburn.  Not as high scoring as most expect.  Auburn controls the game in ToP and that makes the difference.

• Like 1

38-21 Black Bears

I don;t think our D has the system in place to stop Corral.

Same for the O.  Our O made Arkie look like a bunch of run stoppers.  

.giphy.gif.37064f35678e3f4d96c1393ba5f0a24c.gif

• Dislike 1

Feeling good about our offense, not so good about defense if the weed stuff is true (I’m sure it will be kept to the vest until just before game time).

Edited by AUwent

Guest MustardSeed

This is interesting and may effect the game.  I personally have no idea how this game goes  I can literally see us losing by 20 or winning by 20.  Depends on our 4th down D with a mobile qb 🥴

7 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

This is interesting and may effect the game.  I personally have no idea how this game goes  I can literally see us losing by 20 or winning by 20.  Depends on our 4th down D with a mobile qb 🥴

I hope it’s Moultry and Papoe

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Us: 42

Them: 30

Let’s hope you are right.  I think the key will be how Arkansas was able to keep their defense off balance.   The hogs blended the run and the pass to perfection.  I believe Auburn has a better defense than Arkansas and will do just enough to get the win.   

I see this game going like their game with the turds…4th down stops leading to quick and easy points for the good guys.  Then, we open up with the run in the 2nd half and beat them down.

AU - 41

UM - 27

I'll make a prediction based on the whole suspension thing being nothing but rumor. AU-45, Ol' Piss, 24.

Now, if we show up 8 or ten guys short Saturday, that score could easily be reversed.

38-28 good guys. Think it’s close the whole way but we score late to seal it. 

12 hours ago, MustardSeed said:

Taketh and giveth 

Auburn 31-17

Put a spy on the QB.  Hit him hard; and often.  He thinks he's a RB...show him he's not.  Get a couple of TO's and win this one at home.  

We should be able to run the ball on these guys.    

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, japantiger said:

We should be able to run the ball on these guys.    

We said that about Arkie too.

Hoping this time….

• Like 1