* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

Guest MustardSeed
1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Tank has been essentially frozen out from what I’ve seen. Jaw dropping 

Probably resting a little. Having him fresh in the back half of the 4th would be huge

1 minute ago, AUGnome said:

I totally support this idea, it's perfectly fair and will stop most of the crap.

Yea making them sit the rest of series is a good medium.  

1 minute ago, AUx said:

Oh, for a moment there I thought you said, "with walkers." 

I mean the way they're acting like they died during injuries, walkers would be fitting. :P

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Is Shivers in the doghouse? Tank has disappeared. Looks like the old days, a little.

I’m hoping Tank is ok.  Hasn’t been the field since his slip on first down to end the 3rd quarter.

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Tank having a game until the 1st down play where he slipped.  Hope he is ok.

The crazy part is that play shouldn’t have happened. Don’t know what the rush to run a play

Just now, e808 said:

The crazy part is that play shouldn’t have happened. Don’t know what the rush to run a play

And we did it to end the first quarter as well.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

I’m hoping Tank is ok.  Hasn’t been the field since his slip on first down to end the 3rd quarter.

Didn’t he have like a 20 yard run on the last possession?

Edit: that was probably in the 3rd quarter. Time doesn’t even exist in this game with all the stoppages. 

Edited by ShocksMyBrain

9 minutes ago, GoAU said:

Yes - must sit a play or take a TO. 

I guess I stand corrected…..

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

I mean the way they're acting like they died during injuries, walkers would be fitting. :P

Against UT, they'd spend 30 minutes doing therapy on the field, just so they could run off for one play. 

I heard the Ole miss broadcast crew on radio on my way home.  They were in the endzone where they can't see the action on opposite side,  said it was worst arrangements in country.  Kind of embarrassing.  I don't know why we put radio guys in the endzone.  Makes it really hard to portray the action on the airways.  Think our guys are there too, right? 

Edited by AUBwins