* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

UnderArmor cleats continue to look very ill-suited to Pat Dye field except when conditions are perfect. Hmmmmmm.

Just now, AUwent said:

How have we given up just 3 points so far in the second half?

How have we only scored 3 points so far in the second half?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

I’m hoping Tank is ok.  Hasn’t been the field since his slip on first down to end the 3rd quarter.

He seemed to be limping earlier when he came off the field. 

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

I heard the Ole miss broadcast crew on radio on my way home.  They were in the endzone said it was worst arrangements in country.  Kind of embarrassing.  I don't know why we put radio guys in the endzone.  Makes it really hard to portray the action on the airways.  Think our guys are there too, right? 

Yeah they are all there

I heard the Ole miss broadcast crew on radio on my way home.  They were in the endzone said it was worst arrangements in country.  Kind of embarrassing.  I don't know why we put radio guys in the endzone.  Makes it really hard to portray the action on the airways.  Think our guys are there too, right? 

What I've heard too. On broadcast previous games saying they can't really tell much about yardage.

Honestly who cares where radio and media are?

We have the new Bob suites and need to make money vs giving a damn where radio and media is.

It's an ugly addition tho

• Like 1