A&M and Auburn Stats and Trends

aubiefifty

9 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

Bottom line - IMO beating aTm on the road will be a taller order than beating OM at home.

On the surface it looks that way, but I think we roll to our best win to date. We will pick up a Defensive score and Offense will clean up some things as well.

AU 34 - aTm - 19

3 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

On the surface it looks that way, but I think we roll to our best win to date. We will pick up a Defensive score and Offense will clean up some things as well.

AU 34 - aTm - 19

Seems like this staff has been very in tune with adjusting week to week and bringing a fresh gameplan to the field each Saturday.   This is very different than what we are used to.   Now having said that, can they continue to do that and make quick adjustments during a game?   We don't know.   We are all assuming they will since we have seen it so much since game 4, but we really don't know. 

So far, I am super impressed and yeah, hoping they can continue such.   Losing a couple of players this week is not helpful, but if we can execute on O, we will have a good chance because I think our D will keep us in the game.   We may have to play from behind....can we? 

• we can't be knuckleheads on special teams like we were last week.  Turn overs and missed FG will cost us a road game - 100% certain. 

Ultimately I agree, I think the TAMU team that beat bama will be the TAMU that shows up Saturday, but I think we win a very close one.   

• Like 1

On 11/2/2021 at 7:05 AM, SRBautigerfan said:

He will definitely need help with pass pro.  

Today marks him being 5 years cancer free btw. That’s great 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Today marks him being 5 years cancer free btw. That’s great 

That's one heck of an accomplishment in itself and an amazing story.  He struggled at times against OM but luckily Bo is pretty allusive.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Beaker said:

we can't be knuckleheads on special teams like we were last week. 

For sure. But another thing we've seen from this staff is that they tend to get BS cleaned up, and historically there's nothing better than "teaching moments" that happen during a win. 

But definitely a concern until it isn't.

• Like 2

Little concerned with the first half in Aggie land. We seem to stand back for the first half on D and see what happens. After a week off for them, there will be some new things I'm sure. A good start is very important for us. We do not need to fall way behind early.

• Like 1