* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Crazy nobody was saying this the last two week. He hasn't played well, sure, but this has been a horrendous called game by bobo. I highly doubt Finley would've performed any better 

I'm really hoping Bobo takes responsibility for the $***show he put on the field today. Totally unprepared, and idiotic no-chance playcalling. I mean we are still throwing 5 yard passes.

Edited by boisnumber1

1 minute ago, tomcat said:

Wow! I go to make ANOTHER drink…ok….took a leak too…..and, damn! People be wanting to throw hands. AU players (18-22) being thrown under the bus as they give their all, and sacrifice their physical well-being. While the rest of us WATCH. Let’s have a bit of civility here. This is not life or death. Have a bit of decorum about your own self.

Some people tie their manhood to their opinion of AU football. The fact is we are not a super talented team. We have been playing inspired lately. But aTm has a talented D and an offense that does enough to get by. 
We are just not there yet. We will be though. 

• Like 2

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

With a better offensive line, and a little bit more proficiency at Qb, we will be a formidable opponent. 

Yeah. If these new coaches don’t recruit O-linemen…

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

When you don’t give up a touchdown on defense, and lose by double digits, it’s tough.

Wonder if Harsin allows code reds (oranges).

Just now, E'Town4Bama said:

You shouldn't either.

Why are you here? Are you that bored ? I don't understand. Maybe I'm the only one but I never go visit other teams boards wanna know why because I really don't care 🤣 but you do you Bammer you do you. 

1 minute ago, E'Town4Bama said:

You shouldn't either.

Could you imagine a Auburn fan, going to a bammer site, and saying negative things about their QB? I can't, even if the QB has ahd a bad day. 

We better watch out or we will end up at 7-5.  Miss State and their Air Raid worries me.  Especially if we can't pressure the QB

3 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Did you all expect to be any better than what we are? I think we have over achieved. Seriously. 

Well we lost to the teams we were worse than and beat the teams we had more talent than. I’ve never been one of the ones who believed Harsin inherited some Goodwill barren wasteland of a team. That is where my season perspective has differed from others 

The Georgia game was impressive coaching wise, the Penn St and this game were atrocious coaching wise. Every thing else is on a spectrum between the two. It wasn’t a bad season from the coaches, but my socks weren’t knocked off. It was decent 

Just now, DAG said:

I don't think it was horrendously called. It could've been better but I don't agree with quitting on Bo either 

I agree. Why does 5 get to drop every pass thrown to him? My gosh is there no one on the bench that can catch? And our OC and QB are awful this game.

If CBH has the sack we believe he has, he'll say "Bo. We love you. Hit the portal. We're rebuilding, and you aren't getting on the field anymore no matter what."

• Dislike 1

The thing is u play with fire u will eventually get burned. The were several plays that could have been a turnover and then it finally happened 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Could you imagine a Auburn fan, going to a bammer site, and saying negative things about their QB? I can't, even if the QB has ahd a bad day. 

You've NEVER been to a bama site! 😆