* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Crazy nobody was saying this the last two week. He hasn't played well, sure, but this has been a horrendous called game by bobo. I highly doubt Finley would've performed any better 

I don't think it was horrendously called. It could've been better but I don't agree with quitting on Bo either 

1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

Maybe throw an accurate pass? Maybe have a completion percentage better than 51.35%? At this stage in his career he should be able to recognize most blitzes.

I agree , but the blitzes today haven’t allowed for that . You and I both agree . Just on of Bos worst days ever . 

• Like 1

Kudos to the D. I thought they played well. I have no idea what we were trying to do on O. But if we want to keep the game on the under, run the ball three times in a row.

24 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

So bo pulls the RPO and not a single wr out in route... you literally only post in game threads if bo isn't playing his best ball. Haven't seen you the past two weeks. I really just don't get it

Auburn has scored 6 points in the last 6 quarters of football against two mediocre  defenses.

Edited by murpjf88

1 minute ago, EastAl_Tiger said:

Like him of not, Gary Danielson pointing out the absurdity of that 4th down play call is spot on.

Yes. I think I saw several conversion pass attempts that relied on RB getting it with YAC. We are very inconsistent blocking for YAC 1st downs. So those plays need to be to routes that are 1st down + 1 yard. IMHO. Overall, it's still great to be an Auburn Tiger. 

Danielson, with his Father Mulkahey voice is the best steer broadcaster in sports.

Just now, AUDevil said:

Ever since Bo overthrew Shivers in the 3rd Q OM game he’s been shaky.

Over threw (again) a wide open TD pass to Johnson today.

How many more agonizing times do we have to see that same scenario replayed?

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Crazy nobody was saying this the last two week. He hasn't played well, sure, but this has been a horrendous called game by bobo. I highly doubt Finley would've performed any better 

This. 

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

Was referring to just the standings in the West.

The standing in west doesn't matter. It is based on conference play. Now the Aggies become big Auburn fans.

• Like 1

Just now, E'Town4Bama said:

Probably a little more than that. lol

Highly doubt that, you only post that often per year, and you only troll. You literally bring no other opposing fan conversation, like we have some people that do on this board 

Just now, JuscAUse! said:

Kudos to the D. I thought they played well. I have no idea what we were trying to do on O. But if we want to keep the game on the under, run the ball three times in a row.

When you don’t give up a touchdown on defense, and lose by double digits, it’s tough.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

It is.

Insufferable pig

Belle, sorry … was not responding to you…merely commenting to the overall ton

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Bo isn’t accurate. We have no deep game, and he runs backwards when pressured. Seasoned qb knows better. Bo doesn’t. 

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

Was referring to just the standings in the West.

Doesn’t matter Georgia is still an SEC loss. TAMU will have the Tiebreaker

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I don't think it was horrendously called. It could've been better but I don't agree with quitting on Bo either 

Horrendously called in certain situations would've probably have been better wording on my part

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

Never ceases to amaze me.. that a bammer would want to spend time in an AU board....

I don’t get the obsession with us.. Troll bammer troll

Yeah, don't get it, but they are free to do so. :dunno: