* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, EastAl_Tiger said:

Like him of not, Gary Danielson pointing out the absurdity of that 4th down play call is spot on.

Well, he IS the king of Captain Obvious..

3 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Hilarious. You guys act like this isn’t a first season for a staff and there weren’t going to be some growing pains. Your delusions are the only things to blame here. Let’s get a grip and know we are heading in a good direction. 

Agree with this post.

Just now, DAG said:

It still will be meaningful. We beat USCe and Miss State University and then we knock Bama from the playoffs.

We would have only 1 loss in the West, A&M will have 2 losses in the West.  Wouldn’t that still have us up top?

2 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I don't like the bama websites. Better conversation with the AU folks.

Must not much since you only show up 2-3 times a year at most

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Pat what do you want him to do ? Aggies have played well. Blitz has owned AU

Maybe throw an accurate pass? Maybe have a completion percentage better than 51.35%? At this stage in his career he should be able to recognize most blitzes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Bo just doesn't have it. His miracle, hero ball isn't gonna work on a good defense like this.

Exactly. I see some are blaming others, but bo doesn’t make good decisions, and he’s been out played by the other qb. 

• Like 1

Just now, ArgoEagle said:

We have scored 6 Points in the last 6 Quarters. No TD's. Pathetic offense!

Ever since Bo overthrew Shivers in the 3rd Q OM game he’s been shaky.

1 minute ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I don't like the bama websites. Better conversation with the AU folks.

We don't like them either.....because bammers are bammers.  Rather not have that poison here.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

We loss this game. We don't have to lose the season. 

Sometimes you play bad and the other team plays just good enough. Take the scoop and score out . Defense has played strong 

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Yeah that’s it for me lol. Another disappointing November, the coach doesn’t matter it appears 

Did you all expect to be any better than what we are? I think we have over achieved. Seriously. 

• Like 1

Just now, AUDevil said:

Ever since Bo overthrew Shivers in the 3rd Q OM game he’s been shaky.

This. He needed another bench reset, imo.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

It still will be meaningful. We beat USCe and Miss State University and then we knock Bama from the playoffs.

Well yes, just not the meaningful angle I was wanting. Winner takes all IB’s are hard to beat. 

42 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

It is.

Insufferable pig

Wow! I go to make ANOTHER drink…ok….took a leak too…..and, damn! People be wanting to throw hands. AU players (18-22) being thrown under the bus as they give their all, and sacrifice their physical well-being. While the rest of us WATCH. Let’s have a bit of civility here. This is not life or death. Have a bit of decorum about your own self.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

Exactly. I see some are blaming others, but bo doesn’t make good decisions, and he’s been out played by the other qb. 

Crazy nobody was saying this the last two week. He hasn't played well, sure, but this has been a horrendous called game by bobo. I highly doubt Finley would've performed any better 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

We would have only 1 loss in the West, A&M will have 2 losses in the West.  Wouldn’t that still have us up top?

We already have a loss to UGA

3 minutes ago, difball said:

They had a bye week to prepare and it looks like they had some rest that is paying off

They’re defense isn’t exactly known as being vaunted. This is just a terrible performance on O all around.

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Defense has played well. The offense has been awful.

If you knew ahead of time that our defense held the TAMU offense to 10 points you would have thought it was a W.

• Like 1

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

How many times has Bo thrown  the ball  so low the receivers are having to dig it out the dirt. TAM’s hurt QB has been more accurate than Bo even after getting hurt. 

Yep. Says it all. Can’t connect on the deep ball, and throws it in the dirt in short range.