* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

I know it’s not happening but what’s the value in not throwing Dematrius and Finley in vs USC jr. There’s no value in any of these games other than development, and there’s no way Harsin would ideally want Bo back out there next season. Bobo can’t even use the guy’s strengths consistently. See if any of the others can do more from the pocket 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Jimbo took this staff to school today. 

I don’t feel like he really did. Our defense played great for most of the game. Our offense, though, was other worldly pathetic. Horrible play calling and Bo missed a lot of open receivers with overthrows and underthrows.

Edited by PigskinPat

4 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

If CBH has the sack we believe he has, he'll say "Bo. We love you. Hit the portal. We're rebuilding, and you aren't getting on the field anymore no matter what."

That wouldn’t be wise no matter what we may think. Let Bo go on his own accord. 

You guys wanna give bo the heisman for beating subpar teams and excuse his play against decent teams. He has single handed my been a MAJOR factor in all of our losses and if not for Finley would’ve been 5-4 right now.

Edited by ToomersRevenge
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

We need a roster re-do. You can tell TAM has recruited much better than us for years. 

We all know this. I am surprised we have done as well as we have thus far.

Jimbo (to paraphrase): 'when your quarterback plays like that (courage, coming off injury, making plays) it sets the tone." 

Hmmmmmmm

This game just proves how unprepared this team is when it comes taking the next step. Long way to go to be able to compete for any kind of a championship. 

• Like 1

This was a rebuilding year. I'm not delusional. We were about to fall behind Ole miss and Arky if we didn't make a change. We have that stabilized imo. Now it's time to shift back to how do we beat the big dogs. Bo can beat those teams, but outside of Bama 2019, he has not stepped up against the big dogs. 

• Like 1

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

You are really clueless, the reason he was running around with the ball in his hand.... it was an rpo and not a single wr out in a route 

Nobody slap the ball out of Bo’s hand he just dropped it. Does that sound like good QB play from a third year starter ?my guess is you are clueless. 

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I know it’s not happening but what’s the value in not throwing Dematrius and Finley in vs USC jr. There’s no value in any of these games other than development, and there’s no way Harsin would ideally want Bo back out there next season. Bobo can’t even use the guy’s strengths consistently. See if any of the others can do more from the pocket 

I wouldn’t be mad at it. Let’s see what the other guys got at this point. Davis ain’t played yet so he’s still under the redshirt rule 

• Like 1

Just now, CCTAU said:

We all know this. I am surprised we have done as well as we have thus far.

True, but gotta keep moving forward. Hope we are ready for MSU, next weekend.

Just now, NoALtiger said:

Jimbo took this staff to school today. 

He did. Bobo was way out of his league. Jimbo knows just when to tighten the screws and he does it no matter where he coaches. He out-coached the nickster and he out-coached Harsin. He's not a great person but he is a very good coach and he's gathering steam now with aTm. 

• Like 1

I will also say Bo’s mobility is greatly overrated, simply because he doesn’t have great open field instincts. As has been seen in non-LSU games, that spinning s*** is entirely dependent on the caliber of edge rushers and tacklers you’re playing. Good ones have ate that s*** up, and the staff has clearly embraced it and gave him the green light 

1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

I don’t feel like he really did. Our defense played great for most of the game. Our defense was other worldly pathetic. Horrible play calling and Bo missed a lot of open receivers with overthrows and underthrows.

Let’s keep in mind the drops and crappy plays that aTm had the first half. Our D got some lucky breaks early and played well late. They definitely had a better day stat wise than normal. 

Just now, aubaseball said:

I don’t want to pile on the guy but Bo has to get a grip on his emotions.  There was a play when the receivers weren’t properly aligned and a timeout had to be called.   He is the leader of the offense and that is not the way to show leadership.   The guy was clearly off today and maybe take a series or two off could have reset him.   

Completely agree.  During the winning streak all we heard about was how Bo learned how to calm down and play controlled.  Completely regresses and allows his anxiety to take over.

1 minute ago, AUStew87 said:

This game just proves how unprepared this team is when it comes taking the next step. Long way to go to be able to compete for any kind of a championship. 

Did people really think this team was ready to compete for a championship? The answer is yes and that was the problem.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AUStew87 said:

Agreed, not there yet. Hope they can get there.

1 minute ago, e808 said:

That wouldn’t be wise no matter what we may think. Let Bo go on his own accord. 

That's what the portal is guy. We don't get to be in on the meeting. You think it's guys making their oen decision? He could decide to stay for all I f'ing care. It would be graceful to pull the guy from the field and tell him in black and white. It's a rebuild. There's 0% chance he's an actual part of it

• Like 1

Harsin had better get better at recruiting quickly.

And Nix should be holding a clipboard  from here on out.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Nobody slap the ball out of Bo’s hand he just dropped it. Does that sound like good QB play from a third year starter ?my guess is you are clueless. 

Lol, s*** happens, I don't like it, but I know how the certain cliche like to jump on BO. You lot critique bo but not a single other part of the entire team. I'll be glad when Bo's gone just so you lot don't have s*** to bitch about and aren't such a toxic part of this forum

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Never2Yield said:

True, but gotta keep moving forward. Hope we are ready for MSU, next weekend.

Might be headed for a 3-2 match. :poke:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2