* Official Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, jAUSon said:

If CBH has the sack we believe he has, he'll say "Bo. We love you. Hit the portal. We're rebuilding, and you aren't getting on the field anymore no matter what."

He'd better send Bobo with him. Dude has NO idea what the offensive players can and can't do.

He has thrown it low all day, as well as made a lot of wrong reads. HE scrambles himself away from receivers to one receiver. He has those tendencies, and A&M prepared for it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jAUSon said:

If CBH has the sack we believe he has, he'll say "Bo. We love you. Hit the portal. We're rebuilding, and you aren't getting on the field anymore no matter what."

That may be the dumbest comment of the day. Congrats 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

They’re defense isn’t exactly known as being vaunted. This is just a terrible performance on O all around.

They gave Alabama fits - and at home they are tougher. But your point is key this Offense is a hot mess when Bo is playing frantic.

• Like 1

Just now, autiger88 said:

Why are you here? Are you that bored ? I don't understand. Maybe I'm the only one but I never go visit other teams boards wanna know why because I really don't care 🤣 but you do you Bammer you do you. 

I got fed up with tidefans mods but I have always liked coming here. Most of you guys I can back and forth with. We don't always agree but I'll be the first to tell you Bama isn't straight and I always have said that.

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Crazy nobody was saying this the last two week. He hasn't played well, sure, but this has been a horrendous called game by bobo. I highly doubt Finley would've performed any better 

Bull crap. People have dropped the ball , done stupid things missed feildgoals, dropped passes. How do you think Bobo could have helped that? Do you think that play was designed for Bo to run around with a ball loosely in his hands and drop it and give up a TD? You think Bobo designed that? The only mistake is that we haven’t played TJ more so he could be playing instead of Bo. Bo has shown for 3 years he has no maturity and has no sense of changing that that. 12 years from now Bo will probably be coaching highschool somewhere. 

• Like 1

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

He has thrown it low all day, as well as made a lot of wrong reads. HE scrambles himself away from receivers to one receiver. He has those tendencies, and A&M prepared for it. 

Auburn will never be a great team with Bo regardless of s***ty line play. 

We have a seriously improved D but Bobo overwhelmed.  They are a better ball club than us but our D shined.  Watching the replays, we are whiffing on these blitzes.  Just whiffing.  Embarrassingly bad blocking by at least one OLineman or RB every time.  Horrible play calling again.  Not all on Bo but he’s certainly playing extremely poorly. A&M defense playing lights out.   D gives up 12 points on the road……12 points, and we lose the ballgame.  To heck with Bobo. 3 points.   He was outcoached badly today. Called a horrible game today and yes I realize this A&M defense is playing great.  You can still scheme/call a better game.  They know what we are going to do. They have us completely wrapped up.   Total defensive domination and much of that is on Bobo. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

Bo isn’t accurate. We have no deep game, and he runs backwards when pressured. Seasoned qb knows better. Bo doesn’t. 

Their D out planned our O, idk what you expected him to do other than take a sack on a few of those plays. You do realize, bo is 2nd in the conference in completion pct on throws 10+ Yds downfield right? In SEC play 

• Like 1

Just now, difball said:

They gave Alabama fits - and at home they are tougher. But your point is key this Offense is a hot mess when Bo is playing frantic.

And Bo plays frantic when things don’t click like it should. This team will get better. It’s the first season. We’ve already seen improvements in a lot of areas. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

This. 

I don’t want to pile on the guy but Bo has to get a grip on his emotions.  There was a play when the receivers weren’t properly aligned and a timeout had to be called.   He is the leader of the offense and that is not the way to show leadership.   The guy was clearly off today and maybe take a series or two off could have reset him.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Bull crap. People have dropped the ball , done stupid things missed feildgoals, dropped passes. How do you think Bobo could have helped that? Do you think that play was designed for Bo to run around with a ball loosely in his hands and drop it and give up a TD? You think Bobo designed that? The only mistake is that we haven’t played TJ more so he could be playing instead of Bo. Bo has shown for 3 years he has no maturity and has no sense of changing that that. 12 years from now Bo will probably be coaching highschool somewhere. 

You are really clueless, the reason he was running around with the ball in his hand.... it was an rpo and not a single wr out in a route 

• Like 2