Been a while my thoughts

austudnt23

Just now, Hank2020 said:

Many fans and they probably mean as much as those that might want him.

I doubt that very much. How many fans do you know? Jw are you aware of any that would really care enough to stop coming to games? As to follow that why?

29 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

As for Pearl i love our basketball team and i love his coaching style. Lets be real though if our fans are forced to pick which sport wins as the dominant sports program at AU? 

Even Bruce has said football millions of times which was the point of my other post.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

the man just claimed he had not posted on here in a long time because of the way he was treated. if you leave and do not post for a while you did not get a chuckle out of it.

Again, you don't know 23 or either 22 from TOS. I've been around longer than either of them on TOS, and I regularly rib one of them (and he ribs right back) and I've had numerous constructive exchanges with the other 22 over a span a closer to 20 years than not. Sure are a lot of people on this board who present the perception that they own the moral high ground. 

19 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

There is one reason and its LK.

We aren't going to pay $25mm in HC and assistants buyouts for a guy who we just beat.  **** outta here

Harsin                          Kiffin

HC Record          82-28 75%                  74-41   64%

Conf Titles          4                                  2

Bowls                  3-2                              2-2

Losing seasons  0                                  1

Head to Head     1-0                               0-1

Years ranked      4 of 9                           1 of 10

At end of year

Edited by Gowebb11

11 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Even Bruce has said football millions of times which was the point of my other post.

His recruits are being quoted saying it. Ik Bruce knows the truth obviously. Where are they hearing it?

7 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

We aren't going to pay $25mm in HC and assistants buyouts for a guy who we just beat.  **** outta here

Lol do you know any of what you speak?

It all really depends on us the fans. Are we really satisfied with what we have seen this year? The university has the money and ik some donors who will fut checks to make sure.

We really need to win this week. Anything goes once we have a loss. A meltdown just throws the energy off badly In here.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

It all really depends on us the fans. Are we really satisfied with what we have seen this year? The university has the money and ik some donors who will fut checks to make sure.

It has very little  to do with us as fans. The money team are going to always make the decision that benefits them at the end of the day. If that were the case and we have the money that you speak of, we would’ve offered life changing money prior to CBH. Quite frankly fans are a fickle bunch. There is no justification to even talk about firing a coach after his first year unless he goes full coach Ellis and nukes your pogram. That is just way too reactive. 

Edited by DAG
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

We really need to win this week. Anything goes once we have a loss. A meltdown just throws the energy off badly In here.

do you remember boom and trob i think it was laughing at beating auburn last year? it pissed me off. i know they are not there now but i am looking at it as a revenge game.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

I wasnt asked to leave i can answer this with certainty. I just took a break.

I know. Just because people don't like your opinion doesn't mean you were ran off. Of course everything I say is wrong. So I just sit back and watch 

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

I said this once. Many disagreed.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TigerHorn said:

Again, you don't know 23 or either 22 from TOS. I've been around longer than either of them on TOS, and I regularly rib one of them (and he ribs right back) and I've had numerous constructive exchanges with the other 22 over a span a closer to 20 years than not. Sure are a lot of people on this board who present the perception that they own the moral high ground. 

it might surprise you but i was on the eagle forum before the forums merged. i just never posted i just popped in on occasion to see what was going on. hell i have already forget what you are addressing me about but i will say a lot of people left this site because of attacks and arguments. why do you think titan came in and stated on the board thread he had enough and was gonna start coming down on folks not following the rules. another guy other than 23 said folks ran him off. he says he was taking a break. i just wanted him to know he was welcome and to hang around. is that such a bad thing?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

Also i have nothing against Harsin. Last week made me sick and what other dye hard AU fan cant say that. He went into locker room preaching finish admit tingly. Can anyone give me any disadvantage that would come from us hiring Kiffin after the season? Recruiting would improve coaching would improve, he would know how to use this NIL to our advantage. 

Easy.  The guy will leave auburn in a heartbeat if a bigger job comes calling and he doesn't know how to kick field goals. I'm all for going for it on fourth down but at some points you have to take the points. If the roles had been reversed where auburn lost bc our coach went for it 3 times from the 5 yard line instead of kicking field goals this site would have burnt down. Kiffin was mocked by the entire cfb world after the Bama game and again after the auburn game. Dude is smart but he thinks his own s*** don't stink.

Lane would be a slight temporary upgrade that'd be gone in 3 years. Harsin is here for the long haul.

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

It has very little  to do with us as fans. The money team are going to always make the decision that benefits them at the end of the day. If thah were the case and we have the money that you speak of, we would’ve offered life changing money prior to CBH. Quite frankly fans are a fickle bunch. There is no justification to even talk about firing a coach after his first year unless he goes full coach Ellis and nukes your pogram. That is just way too reactive. 

Listen as someine who lives Auburn football so much the results of their weekly games can determine my moods for that week im tired of losing. Ik for a fact our donors will do their part now its time for us to reach yearly greatness.

10 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I know. Just because people don't like your opinion doesn't mean you were ran off. Of course everything I say is wrong. So I just sit back and watch 

I wasnt saying u were wrong dude i just answering the question

47 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

LK would come here if we throw the money at him. He wants to rival Saban and overcome him eventually. What place better to do that. Do we have the guts to make the right move?

Dude just stop with the kiffin stuff it's deteriorating your already crumbling credibility. Ill admit kiffin intrigued me before this year but after sll the dumb stuff he has done this year I do not want him at auburn. Get your popcorn ready...

• Like 2

I think Harsin out recruits Lane this year.

Auburn is a heavy lean for 2 more O linemen.  Williams the WR from South Carolina?  J Lee seems to think Woodyard flips from Bama.  Look for the Tigers to close strong no matter what happens the next 2 weeks.  A ton of high profile 2023 recruits have visited this season.  If Auburn starts that class strong then Harsin will have this program rolling very soon.

1 minute ago, austudnt23 said:

Listen as someine who lives Auburn football so much the results of their weekly games can determine my moods for that week im tired of losing. Ik for a fact our donors will do their part now its time for us to reach yearly greatness.

You are thinking as a fan. You aren’t thinking rationally. You don’t fire a coach after one year and expect to find greatness, unless it’s justifiable. Secondly, you are arguing for CLK. IMO, that makes zero sense.

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

There is one reason and its LK.

Lmao. If you were not a poster with a long history I'd think you were kiffin himself trying to get himself out of Ole Miss.

• Like 1