Departures and Additions 2021-22 Postseason

Zeek

2 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Tennison hurts, he was my favorite defensive recruit in that class.  Still think he could dominate at LB as well.  He will be a good box safety for somebody.

Talent wise he should've been playing a lot more this year

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Talent wise he should've been playing a lot more this year

There were a lot of weird personnel groupings on both sides of the ball this year.  LB and WR to name a few

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bigbird said:

One is waiting to decide once Nix makes a decision

Mountain West QB entering the portal today 🐶

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Mountain West QB entering the portal today 🐶

If this is the guy I saw play against UCLA, he is a hell of a player. Threw an absolute dime while riddled with pain. I was impressed with his accuracy and guts.

• Like 2

The problem that I see with all of this is the timeline. If Bo declares in a month or so, we miss out on the big portal wave right now and are going into spring with TJ as QB1 and hitting the portal in the summer again. Probably would have to take a guy who fell behind on the depth chart, like TJ again

I'm sure BH and Nix are in constant communication and on the same page, and depending on Bo's timeline, I think BH needs to start talking with guys asap

• Like 1

1 minute ago, au302 said:

The problem that I see with all of this is the timeline. If Bo declares in a month or so, we miss out on the big portal wave right now and are going into spring with TJ as QB1 and hitting the portal in the summer again. Probably would have to take a guy who fell behind on the depth chart, like TJ again

I'm sure BH and Nix are in constant communication and on the same page, and depending on Bo's timeline, I think BH needs to start talking with guys asap

according to @bigbirdhe already has been in contact with qb's

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

I know, but I guess I figured that Harsin would still wait to see what Bo does. Unless Harsin wants to move on, which is possible I guess

15 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Not necessarily. The QB could've reached out to us. 😉

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, au302 said:

I know, but I guess I figured that Harsin would still wait to see what Bo does. Unless Harsin wants to move on, which is possible I guess

He should always recruit for better QBs regardless of what Bo does. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Not necessarily. The QB could've reached out to us. 😉

Man I love this time of the year. Last question and I promise I'll stop bugging you for the night. Do you think Harsin will wait around for Bo, or will he take a guy he likes even if Bo hasn't made a decision? I know he likes Bo, but he doesn't strike me as the type of coach to wait around on anybody

1 minute ago, au302 said:

Man I love this time of the year. Last question and I promise I'll stop bugging you for the night. Do you think Harsin will wait around for Bo, or will he take a guy he likes even if Bo hasn't made a decision? I know he likes Bo, but he doesn't strike me as the type of coach to wait around on anybody

I don't know

• Like 1

Just now, au302 said:

Harsin brought in TJ Finley from LSU last summer, fired his WR coach after 4 games and OC after 12. He's not waiting on Bo Nix for anything.

Winners don't react, they act.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1