Departures and Additions 2021-22 Postseason

Zeek

9 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Are these guys lined up for the Senior Bowl?

Honestly haven't seen any invites

I could see Roger skipping it. Both McClain and Smoke could really use it

• Like 2

On 12/11/2021 at 12:20 PM, bigbird said:

Worm will be one of my all time favs. I hate that he didn't get to showcase his talents here like he should have. What he did showcase was his attitude, work ethic, determination,  commitment, patience, maturity, and heart.  Worm will do great things in his life not because of the ball he carries but how he carries himself.  He is the epitome of an Auburn man and I am so thankful he chose to share a brief moment of his life with us.

Thank you, @Momma Worm for sharing your son with us.  I pray for nothing but wide open running lanes and success for his future. 

War Eagle!

Here's a tweet thread from @Momma Worm on Shivers graduation and commitment to Indiana:

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Guys been through a lot.  Wish him the best

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

This is a young man that I have been pretty critical of the past couple years as he started on the OL, but what a fine Auburn man who gave his all for AU. When I think about everything he has been through I can't help but just wish him the absolute best in everything he does moving forward.

I actually think he could have a really strong combine and get drafted maybe 5-7

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Wishing him the best and I am sure if he gets picked up it will be at a guard and not as a tackle. I kept hoping we would put him at guard all year and let Zierer or Coffee play RT. I think it would have helped our running game.

Edited by AuburnNTexas
  • Like 4

20 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I actually think he could have a really strong combine and get drafted maybe 5-7

I'd love for him to get drafted, maybe had a better shot if he played inside, but I just doubt it happens.

The o line players will absolutely go and do better in the NFL than predicted here because they were never as bad as they were made out to be on here

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

I would be willing to bet none of our departing OL ever make in  the pros.  I hope they do but the odds are against in IMHO. Certainly there is no guarantee.

1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

I would be willing to bet none of our departing OL ever make in  the pros.  I hope they do but the odds are against in IMHO. Certainly there is no guarantee.

I think between Trox, Council, Brahms, Jackson, and Hamm that Council and Hamm have the best chance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Hamm have the best chance.

Hamm maybe. From the times I watched Council, he's still trying to figure out who he's supposed to block.

32 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

Hamm maybe. From the times I watched Council, he's still trying to figure out who he's supposed to block.

They all were. Our OL play has been the damnedest thing I've seen around this game

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

The o line players will absolutely go and do better in the NFL than predicted here because they were never as bad as they were made out to be on here

PFF must be Bo stans bc they rated them all so badly. Right?

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

I think between Trox, Council, Brahms, Jackson, and Hamm that Council and Hamm have the best chance.

Council better hit the weight room hard. Had high expectations for him this year but he was arguably our worst lineman. That said, I think a lot of it was because of his injury and how out of shape he was

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, W.E.D said:

PFF must be Bo stans bc they rated them all so badly. Right?

I don't know what you are saying. Maybe if you said it and didn't try to be an ass you'd be understandable

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Apparently there was a reason the staff signed six DB's. That's two into the portal on top of the graduates.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, bigbird said:

Isn't Brahms thinking of coming back?

Edited by AUwent