Departures and Additions 2021-22 Postseason

Zeek

2 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Harsin brought in TJ Finley from LSU last summer, fired his WR coach after 4 games and OC after 12. He's not waiting on Bo Nix for anything.

Winners don't react, they act.

Good deal. That's what I was hoping the answer would be. Hopefully it all works out

14 minutes ago, au302 said:

I know, but I guess I figured that Harsin would still wait to see what Bo does. Unless Harsin wants to move on, which is possible I guess

Hopefully Bo is not going to keep anyone guessing long. No offense to Bo at all but at some point you gotta ask somebody else to the dance or you'll be going stag. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Just because they entered the portal doesn’t mean they have to transfer, correct? They can chose to comeback?

Yes and I would recruit Tennison like crazy . Get him a deal with Milos 

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Talent wise he should've been playing a lot more this year

Damn, he reminded of Therezie. Thought he would make an impact

• Like 2

I don’t think the guys entering the portal are just sitting around the dorm drinking a beer and suddenly say: “Damn, I think I’ll just try out the transfer portal”. If a guy enters the portal it’s because he’s disgruntled, it’s been made clear that he doesn’t fit scheme or culture-wise, etc. Once they put their name in the portal they’re gone. If they are ambivalent hopefully they’ve really discussed with the staff. Once they’ve taken that step though I would wish them well and send them on their way

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Not who I was told about

Could you give us a hint like current conference or something of that nature so we can narrow down our wild speculation?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Could you give us a hint like current conference or something of that nature so we can narrow down our wild speculation?

He said earlier that he can't comment any further until/unless the young man formally enters the portal

6 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I learned that lesson years ago. It's OK to not know something. Lol. 

My typical work response in that situation is, "Let me get back to you on that." :D

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, selias said:

He said earlier that he can't comment any further until/unless the young man formally enters the portal

Oh wow this is another back channel? I love it. That is the way to go. Don't put yourself at the mercy of the portal

Just now, au302 said:

Oh wow this is another back channel? I love it. That is the way to go. Don't put yourself at the mercy of the portal

Bird literally said it in this thread somewhere. I'm now on my 2nd Old Fashioned, please don't make me scroll back

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, selias said:

Bird literally said it in this thread somewhere. I'm now on my 2nd Old Fashioned, please don't make me scroll back

No reason to do that. I'll scroll back. Just glad we're doing what it takes. Everyone else is doing it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, au302 said:

No reason to do that. I'll scroll back. Just glad we're doing what it takes. Everyone else is doing it

Much appreciated. I can now continue to sip my delicious bourbon beverage without worry ;)

• Haha 1

On 11/28/2021 at 9:54 AM, japantiger said:

Thanks for this.  I finally got around to watching Geriner's film.  What level of competition does he play against in HS?  It appears to be a small military prep school.  Is this basically 1A? or do they play upper classification talent?

He throws a nice ball; I didn't see film of him throwing under pressure.  He runs good enough; and appears to know when to run...his release is quick; not high.  But at 6'3" that is probably not a major issue.  

One draw back he will face is who throws to.